Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early mornings are chilly in the mountains north of Mexico City, which already has a high altitude. Too cold for straw hats. We tee off with daybreak, so I wear felt hats for golf.
649d62467fbf363d1ea44f6f5db7abac.jpg
faec85aa60a36667d72c376a36dbf270.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

First is felt rather than straw and now it’s blue and green together! What’s next? Your bohemian lifestyle will bring nothing but anarchy! :)

If that was my hat I’d sleep with it. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
After three seasons of thinking about it I finally decided it was time to break down and buy this new toy. I have a good size corner lot and pushing my 16 year old Toro around was just getting too hard on the old back. Got me a 46 inch 22HP V Twin Briggs and Stratton Husqvarna! I got a heck of a bargain on this one. It even has a cup holder for my beer as I mow the lawn! I topped it off with my Resistol Stagecoach thin ribbon conversion...

Husqvarna_3.jpg

Part of my house from the front. Trees in bloom and the hostas and Lilies of the Valley are coming up. I can't trim the bushes yet. Two Cardinals have a nest there.

House.jpg

Here's Rueben to tell you more about this awesome Husqvarna riding mower! I tried a few, John Deere, Cub Cadet, Troy Bilt, but, by far, this was the most comfortable and seemed the most solid built...and it gives a nice even cut. Here's Rueben!

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
First is felt rather than straw and now it’s blue and green together! What’s next? Your bohemian lifestyle will bring nothing but anarchy! :)

If that was my hat I’d sleep with it. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my defense, I was wearing a gray sweater all morning, and took it off when we were finished playing. It's still hanging from my shoulder in one of the pics. Besides, it's my newest, and I just had to wear it. :D

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
After three seasons of thinking about it I finally decided it was time to break down and buy this new toy. I have a good size corner lot and pushing my 16 year old Toro around was just getting too hard on the old back. Got me a 46 inch 22HP V Twin Briggs and Stratton Husqvarna! I got a heck of a bargain on this one. It even has a cup holder for my beer as I mow the lawn! I topped it off with my Resistol Stagecoach thin ribbon conversion...

Husqvarna_3.jpg

Part of my house from the front. Trees in bloom and the hostas and Lilies of the Valley are coming up. I can't trim the bushes yet. Two Cardinals have a nest there.

House.jpg

Here's Rueben to tell you more about this awesome Husqvarna riding mower! I tried a few, John Deere, Cub Cadet, Troy Bilt, but, by far, this was the most comfortable and seemed the most solid built...and it gives a nice even cut. Here's Rueben!

Beautiful yard, beautiful home, beautiful mower. Lucky man.

In my defense, I was wearing a gray sweater all morning, and took it off when we were finished playing. It's still hanging from my shoulder in one of the pics. Besides, it's my newest, and I just had to wear it. :D

Such a fine hat will surely excuse any other sartorial sins. And I don’t adhere to the matching customs myself.

Husqvarna_3.jpg

House.jpg

The mower was money well spent.

Your conversions are always so perfectly executed!

Hey folks!
Brent "The Airlite" on a fine sunny afternoon.

e49c61c3468b7dd4261a7cbf4b150d15.jpg
9c13845cbfe1c1ebe61a9d5258a2970a.jpg
78511e8b04e9c7cb2b0c8700951dd635.jpg

Have a great day!