Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gods of Monday are visiting today. Having trouble posting is the least of my problems. At least the sun's out.

Mallory The Dallas

923e21fb27da2d4d631b77c9e05c88a4.jpg
12518c6d00172d9bb10c7805b5c417e7.jpg
f7132aa6235a7071cdcf875fa8a1d302.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Enjoyed a wonderful lunch Saturday with Eric, aka @shortbaldingguy, during his trip to my city. Always a pleasure to meet a classy fellow lounger in person. Thanks for a great lunch and conversation. Glad to see you made it home safely.

3eb79774057be120aecd3b40077d8ef7.jpg

Thanks Jay. Our visit was very enjoyable. Always enjoy the Salt Lake City, UT trips. You and your family live in a gorgeous part of the US.

Some backcountry skiing, hiking, Natural History Museum, Gardens and of course the visit to downtown SLC. Caps were my chosen headgear for this business travel.

i-NfKSgRh-M.jpg

i-ZtM6Ddk-M.jpg

Enjoyed SLC's weather. They have leaves, flowers and things are green! Glorious.

i-hnsV42z-M.jpg

i-GnLKPzq-M.jpg

Lunch one afternoon was shared with the local magpies.

i-Zk4KQtf-M.jpg

It was very enjoyable to meet up with Jay and his wife in their neighborhood. Surrounded by the mountains and grand weather I look forward to my next visit.

i-7sJpNNP-M.jpg

Thanks again Jay!

Best wishes this afternoon, Eric -

Last edited:

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Great lines on the Airlite, one of my favorites.

Great old Panama! Should be a great one to grab this summer.

I just love that Blue! Great golf hat.

Manly-man mower. Envious. Actually it takes longer to get my mower out of the shed than to mow our little postage stamp of a lawn. I don my hat to your new toy, ride it in good health. Great hats may blow off with the speed, be careful.
Thanks Mike!
One of mine, too!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot