Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhosterDad

New in Town
Me, the OR, and Bowie the dog...
cf7ce3f257f1ed36dae98a9e4c054640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks a helluva lot like my Optimo Milan.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure after reading you comparison to an Optimo! I like SunBody hats for what they are, but they are rough and rugged rather than refined and finished.

I just learned that The Phoenix Hat Company will be offering a Milan in the future and I reserved a place in the queue.

View attachment 121712 View attachment 121713 View attachment 121714 View attachment 121715 View attachment 121716 View attachment 121720 View attachment 121721 Greetings All:
Been missing my felt and leather weather.
So, today it’s the Mystery Black. Gosh i love this hat. For an early Century hat this one still has alot of puppy in it. I could only dream to live as long and look as good as this one.
American Warranted 5 Star, too be sure!!
Be well. Bowen

Brother, you have some truly amazing hats. I’m not even a fan of black hats but this is not just any black hat! Wow!

2.5” Oak SunBody for some yard work.

55d4d9b85aecb7a8ae394204b2dfee26.heic

861eb1efe193180191818502817cfd0d.heic

Sure like these Sunbodies. I think this 2.5 Oak is the one I'm ordering next month.

Still with my new Optimo Panama this mrning. I am in love with it. I had to take it off to sleep. My son's visiting from NY, so we've been playing every day.
abb83255fbd7a8b7f0bd3ae5b9ec1940.jpg
b879df0fa438be170a17fb77ef9ff3ad.jpg

I really like how that ribbon color stands out. So blue!

View attachment 121712 View attachment 121713 View attachment 121714 View attachment 121715 View attachment 121716 View attachment 121720 View attachment 121721 Greetings All:
Been missing my felt and leather weather.
So, today it’s the Mystery Black. Gosh i love this hat. For an early Century hat this one still has alot of puppy in it. I could only dream to live as long and look as good as this one.
American Warranted 5 Star, too be sure!!
Be well. Bowen
I really enjoy this hat Bowen. The ribbon and curl really make it special.
Pantropic. Nice walk with the husky.
Dinner for one, please, James.

174417964fa47f9df53674b61e1e1ba4.heic

b012dde605de3caa190c0b4c06bf9048.heic

86ba36b8eed54454fd3f6f335cfe2bb1.heic

64c80028373559fbe487dc7bfe8c9f3a.heic

52bf946796688cfb9eb72b0d7405d6cf.heic

81b07c10f3ff8e5cc7a4600eb7923629.heic

That is one fine weave on that Pantropic. Nice looking plate as well.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Sure like these Sunbodies. I think this 2.5 Oak is the one I'm ordering next month.

I really like how that ribbon color stands out. So blue!

I really enjoy this hat Bowen. The ribbon and curl really make it special.

That is one fine weave on that Pantropic. Nice looking plate as well.
I saw that combination in a picture of Panama hats in the Optimo store. Tiffani said it is called Royal Blue.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I very seldom wear a suit. After looking in the mirror I realize I need a formal hat for special occasions. Maybe a black Homburg? Had to go hatless to my daughter's graduation party.
Some Mexican parties end so late breakfast is served at 4 am. This one will.
3bfaea4d70685e9c82a83a48c859f0f9.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
New to me Premier Stratoliner. I never imagined that I would want or could pull off a Silverbelly hat... not sure about the latter, but I do love the hat.
View attachment 121764 View attachment 121765 View attachment 121766

The great thing about silver belly is that anyone can pull it off, anytime, and for any occasion. Plus it’s probably the most versatile color. And that one is a prime example. Looks great, enjoy it!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday early evening I was again sport'n the vtg.Mallory of "Aristocrat Quality."

i-BsvLH6W-M.jpg

i-mwjBzCB-M.jpg

i-HHQzCXs-M.jpg

This morning rain is threatening for a morning dog walk. A trusty Akubra CD (bluegrass) was my easy choice off the hat rack.

i-N2HKDMb-M.jpg

i-XxHvLfp-M.jpg

best, Eric -

The BGCD is always my first choice in the rain— good call Eric!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The BGCD is always my first choice in the rain— good call Eric!

Thanks Jeff.

BTW: I do like your pics of dog walk and dinner for one. All too frequently that is the exact situation at my house. Your pics showcasing your recent gigs I have enjoyed. Your VS Bobby Blue fedora has to be my all time fav hat I see you in. Love the inspiration of the hat and the dimensions and features.

Today will be intermitant heavy rain storms. Just shortly ago I was outside doing normal chores in a straw. Below are pics of the Sea Spray. This straw has clever vents. I am uncertain whether the vents do a lot, but I definately like the feature.

i-zpvcQWR-M.jpg

i-VBZXmvV-M.jpg

i-FqBtR8v-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Jeff.

BTW: I do like your pics of dog walk and dinner for one. All too frequently that is the exact situation at my house. Your pics showcasing your recent gigs I have enjoyed. Your VS Bobby Blue fedora has to be my all time fav hat I see you in. Love the inspiration of the hat and the dimensions and features.

Today will be intermitant heavy rain storms. Just shortly ago I was outside doing normal chores in a straw. Below are pics of the Sea Spray. This straw has clever vents. I am uncertain whether the vents do a lot, but I definately like the feature.

i-zpvcQWR-M.jpg

i-VBZXmvV-M.jpg

i-FqBtR8v-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Thanks Eric! Art did such wonderful work on that Bobby Blue. The teal ribbon on the navy felt is what knocks it out of the park for me.

The only problem with the dog walk was that I chose to explore a small lake nearby that turned out to have no walking areas near the water. Just private residences. At least the farms were beautiful.

The sea spray is super cool! I like it from the name alone, plus it looks like a great hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL