Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Cold and rainy today - rare opportunity for a felt hat. Western from Buckaroo Hatters.

611415bc1de907ab861de9affa977195.jpg

aba218bc7c633f2d86ac3210764ee3a9.jpg

Cheers!
David
Impressive! Bravo

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Wearing another of my conversions today. I just completed this Stagecoach. It's another of my brushed finish longhairs. It has my usual tall straight crown with an 1 5/8 contrasting ribbon and a 2 3/4 snap brim. I'll have more pictures in the Conversion Corral tomorrow. It was cool and damp enough this morning for my leather jacket....

Brown_Turkey_Creek_Conversion_3.jpg

Brown_Turkey_Creek_Conversion_2.jpg
I like the mug, too.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Cold and rainy today - rare opportunity for a felt hat. Western from Buckaroo Hatters.

611415bc1de907ab861de9affa977195.jpg

aba218bc7c633f2d86ac3210764ee3a9.jpg

Cheers!
David
Very impressive David. That hat band is really showy, really sets that beauty off well.

Wearing another of my conversions today. I just completed this Stagecoach. It's another of my brushed finish longhairs. It has my usual tall straight crown with an 1 5/8 contrasting ribbon and a 2 3/4 snap brim. I'll have more pictures in the Conversion Corral tomorrow. It was cool and damp enough this morning for my leather jacket....

Brown_Turkey_Creek_Conversion_3.jpg

Brown_Turkey_Creek_Conversion_2.jpg
Seems like a few of us are having a felt respite over the past few days. Love that color, and even in the subdued light, the long hair picks up some highlights. So nice, I want it!

View attachment 130686 View attachment 130687 View attachment 130688 View attachment 130689 View attachment 130690 Greetings All:
Today it’s a hat for a friend to see, et al.
Borsalino Nutria 2X Featherweight. Some of the nicest lightest most obedient felt i’ve felt, bar none.
Who says you can’t wear brown with a fine WV tux!
More detail posted in the Borsa Brotherhood thread.
Be well. Bowen
That Borsalino is so wonderful Bowen. I need more giant rat fur hats. This one has all boxes checked!

Thank you, Z! I love the Lounge for the same reason. The hats are a beautiful theme, but it is chatting and seeing you guys what I like the most. And if I'm accused of making the Lounge too Facebook-like, so be it. I like it like this.

I couldn't agree with you more Max. There was a comment on one of the Facebook hat groups a couple of weeks ago calling us Lounge Denizens "Dinosaurs". Maybe because we are part of an online "chat" site I suppose. This format must be so...2015, meh.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 130686 View attachment 130687 View attachment 130688 View attachment 130689 View attachment 130690 Greetings All:
Today it’s a hat for a friend to see, et al.
Borsalino Nutria 2X Featherweight. Some of the nicest lightest most obedient felt i’ve felt, bar none.
Who says you can’t wear brown with a fine WV tux!
More detail posted in the Borsa Brotherhood thread.
Be well. Bowen
Ah! Thank you for remembering to post it, Bowen. Moving right over to the BB.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Very impressive David. That hat band is really showy, really sets that beauty off well.

Seems like a few of us are having a felt respite over the past few days. Love that color, and even in the subdued light, the long hair picks up some highlights. So nice, I want it!

That Borsalino is so wonderful Bowen. I need more giant rat fur hats. This one has all boxes checked!

I couldn't agree with you more Max. There was a comment on one of the Facebook hat groups a couple of weeks ago calling us Lounge Denizens "Dinosaurs". Maybe because we are part of an online "chat" site I suppose. This format must be so...2015, meh.
LOL! I don't know any FB hat sites, and I don't need to know them. The Lounge is more than enough for me.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

Thank you Mike. The longhair does have a bit of a sheen to it.

Ha ha ha
Witness protection Marshals require me to take the Fifth on that! Lol
Home of the Mighty Mountaineers!! Go Eers!

Many moons ago, while working for an environmental consulting company, I did some work for the USACE up and down the Tug Fork River, which splits WV and KY. It entailed quite a bit of field work and wearing out of shoe leather, plus personal interviews. I have almost literally been in every home along the river from Logan, WV, to Haysi, VA. Very interesting experience.

Back home with Ana. I guess she is feeling better. Neat-freaking again, and texting at the speed of an old-style IBM printer.
Stetson Playboy today. I love the color of this felt, and the weightlessness.
cc82e8f5c24eb391597599ada783307a.jpg
61ae9d90285f7b0cee343ada8fce5a3f.jpg
f372ec60562c593298a171369a252caa.jpg
089177d374616ea088bf5ba271b6a14b.jpg
42abc298352994884a6e96492c16f1bf.jpg

It is great to see these Anthony classics again on a regular basis. Kind of Christmas all over again. Love the color of this Playboy.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
It is great to see these Anthony classics again on a regular basis. Kind of Christmas all over again. Love the color of this Playboy.
It warms my heart every time I put one on. Priceless!
One of Moon's hats that got away from me during the sell-off is arriving to reunite with its brothers tomorrow night.
The Hardeman:
c5c21c1fccd0bc4df0f301c61366bd00.jpg
1d1bb74fa70e664743ec50ef2ea57f5d.jpg
e2fa72f66c2a59a509a0927cc99c5908.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Many moons ago, while working for an environmental consulting company, I did some work for the USACE up and down the Tug Fork River, which splits WV and KY. It entailed quite a bit of field work and wearing out of shoe leather, plus personal interviews. I have almost literally been in every home along the river from Logan, WV, to Haysi, VA. Very interesting experience.
Hells bells Fruno, you know the Hatfields and McCoys then!! Cool
And yes, down south is a whole diff world. Ha ha, all be it, Purdy!! Lol

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is so cool! What an interesting job. Hope you didn't have a deliverance experience [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy