Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Atlanta.

atlanta_12_20_09.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
I wore my POW-ish patterned jacket. Its grey leans towards the warm, so my Dobbs 15 goes well with it, its felt being something like granite-coloured. I chose a very dark maroon bowtie, which complements the hat's ribbon nicely (or the other way round ;) )

DSC_0879.jpg

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
1930's Stetson Standard Quality

Always wanted to try some of the bashes from the Kieffer 1910-20 window display pics, but seldom find felt that will handle them - this hat and a '20s hat I have, both will pretty much do any of them I've tried so far. Example:

StdQtyx2Me.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ScottF said:
Always wanted to try some of the bashes from the Kieffer 1910-20 window display pics, but seldom find felt that will handle them - this hat and a '20s hat I have, both will pretty much do any of them I've tried so far. Example:

StdQtyx2Me.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScottF said:

Definitely has the look! :eusa_clap Beautiful hats BTW! :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Sue, your collection is inevitably stylish. Wonderful look.
Which church?

Episcopalian - Anglican, to you. Just came back from singing at our Christmas concert where we busted out with the conclusion to the Saint-Saens Christmas Oratorio, complete with a small orchestra which also performed the Corelli Christmas Concerto. Christmas Eve will include brass and tympani!

Some fedoras in evidence outside church after the concert, and at least two fellow singers regularly sport nice hats!

Sue

indycop

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:

StdQtyx2Me.jpg
That is cool!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
billysmom said:
Episcopalian - Anglican, to you. Just came back from singing at our Christmas concert where we busted out with the conclusion to the Saint-Saens Christmas Oratorio, complete with a small orchestra which also performed the Corelli Christmas Concerto. Christmas Eve will include brass and tympani!

Some fedoras in evidence outside church after the concert, and at least two fellow singers regularly sport nice hats!

Sue

Yep Sue - I had you picked as an Episcopalian!
Sounds you have a wonderful music ministry happening there. Fabulous at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183