Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
4202377460_14ed22d79b_m.jpg

The Whippet needed another trip to church. Gotta love them Whippets!

jonosdad

New in Town
Mr. Paladin said:
Torpedo! You look incredible in that outfit. Hands down, you beat me in court attire now and in the future! I detest the word "awesome" but if I didn't, I'd use it here! That Dobbs caps an absolutely wonderful ensemble. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
fantastic look! the hat, tie, vest are inspiring.

jonosdad

New in Town
Mr. Paladin said:
Actually, this is from yesterday while I was babysitting the grandkids. Yes, they are in their Halloween costumes:eek: ....sue me!:D

I, on the other hand, am in my Resistol San Antonio. After they changed, we hit the Stockyards in Ft. Worth for the "cattle drive" show.

GreenStratoliner022.jpg

GreenStratoliner023.jpg
Mr. Paladin, your grandchildren are perfect. They would have been much more interesting than the cattle!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I've been laying low a few days - it was fun to catch up on your posts. The latest posts by Sue, Indy and Dee really impressed me a lot, but everyone and every hat is looking very good. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
..and a green shirt...

I felt like an after-dinner mint!

SDC10417.jpg

There's a reason after dinner mints are popular: the combination works synergistically. As does your brown lid/green shirt! (I like the tie, too!)

Sue

Torpedo

One Too Many
First time in my new Knox Twenty-Five, which I presented in the "New hats" thread yesterday... a very pliable felt, I tried a number of styles, until I was happy with this deep center dent with side creases, which is a less often seen variety these days...

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0882-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183