Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is another conversion by @bond. A 60s light sage 3X Stetson sporting a 2 3/4” brim with a triple stitch and a sage/gray ribbon. And I almost forgot the new sweatband.

F0792AFE-3575-463D-986A-31C395C79250.jpeg
E8E33CCF-FE44-439C-AC73-7E712A799AE3.jpeg
ED4FEE42-508A-450D-8600-C2EA00FA3991.jpeg
84D1EF8E-82B0-4295-A204-FA623206800F.jpeg

Rockwater

A-List Customer
Hey Rock:
Your second picture with the giant crystals got me to thinking. I remember studying about a place, i think they called it “The Tubes”, in the US, that had columns of quarts crystals something like 8’ tall. It was like a wall of logs stood up straight only the logs were quartz crystals!! Amazing!
Your hat still looks good too! Ha
B
I’m not familiar with what your referring to, but if someone said ‘ you have to guess’, I’d say Arkansas.
The crystal in pic is from Brazil.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I haven't been out much at all since Sunday, and it's turned cool, cloudy and rainy here. We didn't break 64°F here today. I've missed wearing this grand Knox 15 with mode edge and wonderful bourbon colored felt and a fat rust colored ribbon.

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
I haven't been out much at all since Sunday, and it's turned cool, cloudy and rainy here. We didn't break 64°F here today. I've missed wearing this grand Knox 15 with mode edge and wonderful bourbon colored felt and a fat rust colored ribbon.

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
Hey Rock:
Your second picture with the giant crystals got me to thinking. I remember studying about a place, i think they called it “The Tubes”, in the US, that had columns of quarts crystals something like 8’ tall. It was like a wall of logs stood up straight only the logs were quartz crystals!! Amazing!
Your hat still looks good too! Ha
B
Look at this one in Chihuahua, Bowen!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Upper 80s returning and the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. I hope to get to the annual Waco fly-in in Troy tomorrow to enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll have good pics for y'all.

Not certain if we have any Carolina Loungers, but if we do, batten down the hatches and stay dry!

View attachment 135575 View attachment 135576

Took the Frunoliner to work today. Hopefully, these pics will be properly oriented.
Sideways, but I love that purple ribbon Jim:p

Tukwila

Upper 80s returning and the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. I hope to get to the annual Waco fly-in in Troy tomorrow to enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll have good pics for y'all.

Not certain if we have any Carolina Loungers, but if we do, batten down the hatches and stay dry!

Took the Frunoliner to work today. Hopefully, these pics will be properly oriented.
Hey Jim, great hat!

I've found if you crop your pics and then save them on your phone before posting, then they stay upright.

This is another conversion by @bond. A 60s light sage 3X Stetson sporting a 2 3/4” brim with a triple stitch and a sage/gray ribbon. And I almost forgot the new sweatband.
View attachment 135557 View attachment 135556 View attachment 135555 View attachment 135558
Lots to love about this conversion. That triple stitching really sets off that substantial brim. This is a real beauty Bill!

Small Strat on a large crystal ‘couch’
View attachment 135559
Damn! That is impressive! The Strat tops off a great image.

Very slightly reshaped 1950s Royal Stetson.

View attachment 135572 View attachment 135573
Very nice Scotty. Perfect lines.

The Frunoliner looks great in any orientation Jim. REALLY looking forward to some great Waco pics. You can include a hat if necessary.

Hey Jim, great hat!

I've found if you crop your pics and then save them on your phone before posting, then they stay upright.

I access the Lounge via my phone 99% of the time. Therefore, I have no method for editing my pics beyond what my iPhone will allow. So until they restore access to Tapatalk, which is increasingly unlikely, it appears, I will have this problem. I even attempted to orient them"wrong" so they would be "right" this time.

Tukwila

I access the Lounge via my phone 99% of the time. Therefore, I have no method for editing my pics beyond what my iPhone will allow. So until they restore access to Tapatalk, which is increasingly unlikely, it appears, I will have this problem. I even attempted to orient them"wrong" so they would be "right" this time.
Huh, my relatively cheap Samsung has a crop feature on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart