Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lightest felt hat in the house at 2.3 ounces, thanks to its grosgrain sweatband. Very soft and unstructured - an easy hat to roll but not an easy hat to shape. Palladio. I've posted some additional photos of this hat in the Borsalino Brotherhood.

091418_1.jpg

091418_2.jpg

091418_3.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
87F40E09-0877-4817-A3DC-4FC00026F24C.jpeg
I access the Lounge via my phone 99% of the time. Therefore, I have no method for editing my pics beyond what my iPhone will allow. So until they restore access to Tapatalk, which is increasingly unlikely, it appears, I will have this problem. I even attempted to orient them"wrong" so they would be "right" this time.
Jim:
Get this. It fixed my wagon.
I used it to resize the screenshot so it wasn’t wonky. Free, $1.99 no adds.
B

View attachment 135593
Jim:
Get this. It fixed my wagon.
I used it to resize the screenshot so it wasn’t wonky. Free, $1.99 no adds.
B

I use this as well. If you turn off your wifi and cellular data connection while you resize your pics you won't get the ads on the free version.

Last edited:

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Upper 80s returning and the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. I hope to get to the annual Waco fly-in in Troy tomorrow to enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll have good pics for y'all.

Not certain if we have any Carolina Loungers, but if we do, batten down the hatches and stay dry!

View attachment 135575 View attachment 135576

Took the Frunoliner to work today. Hopefully, these pics will be properly oriented.
Awesome looking lit.....but, shows sideways in my browser. ;)

Thanks guys, there is just something about a European homburg's lines. They differ from American ones. All good though.

Very nice felt, great looking crease. How horizontal of you!

Love that pecan felt! Nice brim!

Makes my heart feel good Bowen. This place is truly a family.

Love that ribbon Max. Gotta love a long hair, they are so nice.

Wow! Three beautiful hats with great tones of brown. I love the brim treatment on the Marocco.
Thanks, Mike!

I haven't been out much at all since Sunday, and it's turned cool, cloudy and rainy here. We didn't break 64°F here today. I've missed wearing this grand Knox 15 with mode edge and wonderful bourbon colored felt and a fat rust colored ribbon.

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
I wouldn't say it's a problem to face the lower temperatures with a hat like that one. Gorgeous, Doug.

Upper 80s returning and the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. I hope to get to the annual Waco fly-in in Troy tomorrow to enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll have good pics for y'all.

Not certain if we have any Carolina Loungers, but if we do, batten down the hatches and stay dry!

View attachment 135575 View attachment 135576

Took the Frunoliner to work today. Hopefully, these pics will be properly oriented.
Unique hat, Jim. I like those organic pinches some hats seem to have; gives me a feel of the felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart