Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billysmom said:
DSCF1844.jpg

Heading out to Christmas dinner at dear friends' house in my new-to-me Borsalino tam and a vintage muskrat jacket. Merry Christmas to all!

Sue

Very nice jacket and tam, maam! The compliment each other well! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mr. Paladin

Christmas Day 2009

Today is the traditional Christmas outing of my J. Moore & Son bowler. I wear it for the passing out of presents and throughout the day this one day of the year. Merry Christmas to everyone and may God Bless!

ChristmasEveChristmasDay2009029.jpg

ChristmasEveChristmasDay2009030.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Today is the traditional Christmas outing of my J. Moore & Son bowler. I wear it for the passing out of presents and throughout the day this one day of the year. Merry Christmas to everyone and may God Bless!

ChristmasEveChristmasDay2009029.jpg

It looks terrific on you, Mr. P.! It complements your face. Nice to have a special hat for such purposes. God bless your family this holiday season and throughout the year.

Sue

RBH

Bartender
Mr. Paladin said:

I was waiting for your post. Have to say I was not expecting a bowler.
But man its perfect!!!!!
You look great!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Very nice Chief. No white stuff on your ground but still looks cold to me! ;)

Thanks, Tom and Sue! There was white stuff on the ground til it rained most of the day yesterday! :eek: :eek: :eek: Still, nice and dry and warm inside! ;)

Cheers,
JtL

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Scott -- you're right out of some hat ad from the 30's. Striking lid. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks Lefty, Jimmy. It's a fun hat - got a lot of looks Christmas Eve.

You two are the fuzzy hat kings!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Portis Sterling

Forgive me for posting twice here in one day, but thought I'd post this Portis Sterling that I finally got around to creasing this afternoon. Man, I am loving this one!

PortisSterling.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Portis Sterling

Forgive me for posting twice here in one day, but thought I'd post this Portis Sterling that I finally got around to creasing this afternoon. Man, I am loving this one!

PortisSterling.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

It is a very nice hat - nice soft, floppy felt.

BobC

Nice, Jimmy. Interesting looking ribbon. Do you have any better pics of that? And you've got the Douglas look going on to boot.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Nice, Jimmy. Interesting looking ribbon. Do you have any better pics of that? And you've got the Douglas look going on to boot.

I have to agree with Bob. Cool ribbon and I'd like to see the detail on the left. No typical bow...I'm guessin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters