Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My newly converted Barbisio...

Jan2010001-4.jpg

success!

Wildblue said:
Reposted from another thread I started on my new Stetson Temple. Here's a bunch of pictures of the hat with some of the duds I've been putting together lately--I'm trying to "class up" my overall look. First one is with a charcoal Cashmere overcoat and grey scarf I've been wearing here in the Alaskan winter. Rest are with the duds underneath I wore to church today.

Please excuse the cheesy poses, they were my wife's idea.

... really. :)

you've done a fine job of "classing up" you look. well done.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Thanks...just a basic Nikon SLR, but have to admit I love to saturate the color and have created my own custom settings...does not do the skin color much justice, but does create that look. I don`t tweak anything outside the camera, but the thing with digital and white balance and lightings etc. getting a true color is a challenge, so I go the other way...and try and create my own level of saturation without distorting things too much...or some may say too much!:eek:

buler

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
That hat IS you, Billy! You look good in a thin ribbon but this one is definitely in your wheelhouse!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Bill, I've got to agree. That is a great look for you. I think I like that best of any you've posted.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR