Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Working on it. Right now the felt is so stiff if I try and tighten the pinch it pops the brim up. This is going to take a lot of steam and patience I think.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
How do you choose a favorite amongst all the great VS hats you have?
Difficult! But well, today I chose my wife`s favorite...trying to convince her to allow me to order a few more this year!

Jan2010001-3.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
Difficult! But well, today I chose my wife`s favorite...trying to convince her to allow me to order a few more this year!

Jan2010001-3.jpg

I think your wife just can't refuse your wishes, you look too cool wearing those VS-stingies!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
Wonderful weekend wear, everyone! You're all looking quite relaxed, yet spiffy.

Today was the Stock Show parade. The annual Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo (formerly the Fat Stock Show) began yesterday. So Western is the uniform of the next three weeks:

January-16.jpg

Sue

Great get-up, Sue. Or, in light of the occasion, is that a great giddyup? :D

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Cavanagh today
cav009.jpg

Bart -- I'm not sure I've seen that one before, but it is absolutely one of your nicest fedoras. The color of that tan felt, combined with the beautiful brown ribbon, is just classic. Great lid, great look. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Bart -- I'm not sure I've seen that one before, but it is absolutely one of your nicest fedoras. The color of that tan felt, combined with the beautiful brown ribbon, is just classic. Great lid, great look. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot