Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
daizawaguy said:
Out in my all time favorite today...

Jan2010003-1.jpg

How do you choose a favorite amongst all the great VS hats you have?

billyspew

One Too Many
Tango Yankee said:
I've mostly alternated between a Portis and a Batsakes Bros hat recently, but the last couple of days I went with Adam.

Yesterday, an Adam Premier Executive Flat Top with a back-bow ribbon wider than the brim! The ribbon is about 2 7/16", the brim 2 1/8".

AdamPremierExecutiveFlattopJan14201.jpg

Today an Adam Premier Quality:

AdamPremierQualityJan152010.jpg

I've not looked around this thread for a while, but man! What a lot of great hats, and great photos! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

Very good on both of them!!

billysmom

One Too Many
Shudde Bros. Pure Beaver

Wonderful weekend wear, everyone! You're all looking quite relaxed, yet spiffy.

Today was the Stock Show parade. The annual Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo (formerly the Fat Stock Show) began yesterday. So Western is the uniform of the next three weeks:

January-16.jpg

Sue

Mario

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Wow, Mario -- that looks terrific! Hope you'll do a full posting in the Knox thread so that we can see some more of that lid. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks Jimmy. I'll take some photos as soon as the battery of my new camera is charged. I have only one at the moment. :rolleyes:

That hat went through a rather nasty story last night. I was at a party and there was such a huge crowd of people that it was really hard to move. I was sitting in the kitchen chatting with a friend when some staggeringly drunken girly snatched the hat off my head and flung it deep into the crowd... :rage: When I asked her why she did this, she just giggled and babbled that it wasn't her, all the time swaying back and forth. :eusa_doh: I really had to calm myself, and you can take it from me that it wasn't easy. About half an hour later I caught sight of her again, slumped in a chair and snoring away loudly... Anyway. It took some time before the hat resurfaced, and when it did it looked a bit battered. No damage done, but I had to give it a thorough brushing and steaming. Well, some people are just downright ugly, and I'm not talking about looks here... [huh]

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Mario said:
Thanks Jimmy. I'll take some photos as soon as the battery of my new camera is charged. I have only one at the moment. :rolleyes:

That hat went through a rather nasty story last night. I was at a party and there was such a huge crowd of people that it was really hard to move. I was sitting in the kitchen chatting with a friend when some staggeringly drunken girly snatched the hat off my head and flung it deep into the crowd... :rage: When I asked her why she did this, she just giggled and babbled that it wasn't her, all the time swaying back and forth. :eusa_doh: I really had to calm myself, and you can take it from me that it wasn't easy. About half an hour later I caught sight of her again, slumped in a chair and snoring away loudly... Anyway. It took some time before the hat resurfaced, and when it did it looked a bit battered. No damage done, but I had to give it a thorough brushing and steaming. Well, some people are just downright ugly, and I'm not talking about looks here... [huh]
Have had very similar experiences. It's amazing how drunks are so amusing... as far as they are concerned anyway:mad:

billyspew

One Too Many
Mario said:

Sorry to hear that. I've had similar experiences. Always seems to be drunk girls.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
djgo-cat-go said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great look, very nice. I like how the hat,jacket,pants complement eachother.. is that the American-Living newsboy-jacket? nice fit!

Thanks guys. That's the jacket. The look is one I can picture you and Mario sportin'

And the Cavanagh is my nicest vntage lid and I rarely bring it out. Too nice for me to risk messing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot