Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Salty, I think you look great in the homburg. Don't give up on it yet; I think you will grow to love wearing them. The homburg and the Open Road are my favorite hat styles. And yeah, you do clean up pretty well :) !

I agree, the homburg suits you well. :eusa_clap It just seems to be a style that requires some getting used to.

Randy

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Willow Whippet...

WWhippet.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Jimmy! What a beautiful lid!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Jimmy, that Portis is a killer with its pleated two-tone ribbon. Or are there actually three colors in there? Do I see a black stripe at the bottom?

Thanks, Mario. :) It is a two-tone ribbon. What you see at the bottom is the wind cord. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

Big_e

Practically Family
Came home from work and found a box on my front porch. Inside was my new Dynafelt derby from Hats Plus. Not a true bowler as the top isn't very stiff but I liked the roundness of i in the pictures. The more expensive ones in the website had an almost oval shape that I didn't care for.
I'm gonna put on my new derby, grab my windbreaker and go to a nearby diner to get some supper.
Ernest

Picture229.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Big_e said:
Came home from work and found a box on my front porch. Inside was my new Dynafelt derby from Hats Plus. Not a true bowler as the top isn't very stiff but I liked the roundness of i in the pictures. The more expensive ones in the website had an almost oval shape that I didn't care for.
I'm gonna put on my new derby, grab my windbreaker and go to a nearby diner to get some supper.
Ernest

Picture229.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Love it Ernest. You are blessed with a melon of character - especially with a lid like that. Super.

Edw8ri

Familiar Face
DOUGLAS said:

I love that bow tie. Finding good bowties can be tough. If you are interested, try bowties.com. They have a great selection, and what is better still, they offer most ties in four different shapes. DISCLAIMER: I have nothing to do with this company. I just like to wear their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner