Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
IMG_0251_2.jpg

Now that's a beaut! Looking good there, Sir! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you, Mario and Scott. This one may be my favorite Whippet, but then I really like them all.

Keep looking, Mr. Tutt. There's one out there for you. I'll be looking forward to seeing you wear it. ;)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I have only one Whippet at the moment (a brown one in beaterish condition) and compared with some other Whippets I've seen it has a relatively low crown. The next one will be a gray one with a TALL crown...just like the one I let slip tonight...*sigh* :rolleyes:

BTW: I really love the crease on that one, Bob. The brim break looks absolutely perfect! :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
I have only one Whippet at the moment (a brown one in beaterish condition) and compared with some other Whippets I've seen it has a relatively low crown. The next one will be a gray one with a TALL crown...just like the one I let slip tonight...*sigh* :rolleyes:

BTW: I really love the crease on that one, Bob. The brim break looks absolutely perfect! :eusa_clap

I have a newer charcoal whippet also that has a lower and more tapered crown. I like that one too, but the older ones are the ones I like the best.

The crease and brim break of this one and quite a few of my others are the work of my friend, Jimmy the Lid, who really has a remarkable eye and hand with such things. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn