Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Adventurebilt, last Thursday...

ph100129-2.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
This morning, I got a box from B!Wear caps. Brett is now making a larger, longer-billed cap, photos of the new cap are on his website.

I ordered it a few days ago and it is here, gracing my head. A beautiful cap, the same color as the black & gray one in the photo. As usual, a great looking cap -- leather band and silk inside, and I got it in just a few days.

I've been wearing it all day.

karol

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
We may need to have a meeting of the Shady Oak Chapter of the Secret Hat Society...:D

Then its a done deal; the Shady Oak is coming! I didn't know if I would be admitted as a member of SHS or not. :cheers1:

Big_e

Practically Family
I can't stop wearing my Dynafelt Derby. I like this hat 'cause even in the strongest of winds, it isn't going anywhere.
Ernest

Picture260.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
billyspew said:
Oh wow, miss a few days and so many great hats appear... the Royal Biltmore, the Peschel, the Pilgrim, the Whippet and everyone else's - great!

Hey Bill - don't forget this great Stetson Special, just arrived today from...oh yeah, you!!! (Thanks!)

(Here's a 'before' pic - I'll give it a good cleaning tonight)

specialMeSmall.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
well, more like what a hat DID to me...

We focus so much on what hat we're wearing on a particular day, but much of the time, I have my hat off, and folks have to look at the aftermath.

4320681958_18f1644b9f.jpg

Randy

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
What a collection of well dressed melons!

Honorable mention must go to Deputy, Mr P, Scott (how do you keep coming up with these beauties?!), Billy (where have you been hiding all these stonking lids?!) and Salty -that wide brim looks perfect on the CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn