Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot99

Familiar Face
gtdean48 -

Just wanted to say I love the Akubra Campdraft, It looks great on you. With my head shape I have a hard time finding wide brim tall crown that fit me well, but it looks great on you.

Big_e

Practically Family
Pilot99 said:
Alas I only own two fedora's so far, but as I have posted in new hats, this is my new Black Optimo Classic Fedora, how I love it so.

p2050001.jpg

That's a great looking hat Pilot. I love it too!
Ernest

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today's hat has been Art's Sportaire in granite. HatDoc asked me to bring this one to Monteagle, so I thought I'd better get it out and wear it today. It's been a while.

IMG_0262_2.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Just getting it some noggin time, THE Stetson 100..
100Stet3.jpg

gtdean -- I gotta say, that one looks killer on you. It definitely found the right home...;) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Greggw

New in Town
thanks

Thank you Scott W & High P. for the great pics and words of recommendation. I will buy the Biltmore Ark feeling a lot more confident in my purchase. I will post pics when I receive it. Thanks again

HosManHatter

One of the Regulars
That`s a gorgeous fedora,Pilot! You only have 2 fedoras,right? Well look on the bright side: one of them is that black beauty!

Cool lid,bro.

HMH

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:
Today's hat has been Art's Sportaire in granite. HatDoc asked me to bring this one to Monteagle, so I thought I'd better get it out and wear it today. It's been a while.

IMG_0262_2.jpg

Its a beauty, Bob! Looking forward to seeing you in it at Monteagle!

Mr. Paladin

CircuitRider said:
I'm wearing the one in my profile. Found this one in an antiques type store. Inner band is leather, about an inch wide. Probably not original band.Don't know for sure if its beaver or cashmere. maybe someone can help. The inner band says "beaver finish." Brand name is Royalton and was sold by Harry Levinson in Evansville Indiana.

Welcome CircuitRider! Nice looking hat.

Tone

A-List Customer
Ephraim Tutt said:
G'day Tone and thanks for that. A few more subtle adjustments are needed - or maybe it's just a psychological adjustment I need to feel comfortable wearing a homburg.

That might be it. The homburg is a tough one to pull off in public, IMO, so that underlying trepidation makes perfect sense. Still, that doesn't change that you'd taken that homburg, from its initial pinchless condition, and put some life and character into it with those changes. :eusa_clap

As for concerns wearing the homburg, well, you've got enough other hats that a homburg, every once in a while, shouldn't be too startling for the masses, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24