Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Still in the 80's down here so it's still Panama season.....

.... so another PB Panama, a nice Cuenca Brisa weave Cabalero creased w/blue pug band. :) 'sposed to get down to the upper 40's tonight and cooler tommorrow so will get some felts out :)

P8220018.jpg

MarkD

One of the Regulars
Thanks everyone. I guess I can stick with this hat for this suit. I'm thinking there will be a black fedora somewhere in my future though. I can just put it off a bit now.

Mark..that hat suits you perfectly. Just the right color and proportions. I'd love to see the same pic converted to black and white. Well done!

Thanks! At your suggestion I tried converting it to black and white but my limited software just wont take all the color out.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
nice hat, JB. a good look for you

Thanks! The crease is actually a little different this time. I like the look it achieves too, it's admittedly a bit more fedora than homburg style, but this homburg can take that shape pretty well. It looks almost like a bound brim fedora. The felt is without a doubt the best quality I have ever handled, and I am almost positive that this is a beaver hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn