Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STETSON OPEN ROAD

001lel.jpg

Love how that olive ribbon contrasts to the felt. Great Look Cuz!

scooter

Practically Family
Hey RBH, my wife has been scolding me for cruising hat sites, but even she stopped and commented on how sharp your Open Road looked. Interestingly enough, she thinks you look like me (or vice versa). A couple handsome lads, in her estimation! LOL

scooter

Practically Family
DanielJones, that Penman Raider made me pause to visit his site and I just may have to give him some business, very sharp!

RLK, is there a hat that you DON'T own? An amazing collection!

MichaelShane, if ever a man was born to wear a hat, it just might be you! So many of you gents own fine lids and wear them with such style, too many to mention you all!

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Thanks for the positive comments Neophyte and DRB, I really like how it turned out. Kidding aside, I do hope to be getting that CD. I need a good durable but still formal hat, and its high crown and snap brim are closer to what I like than the Federation’s dimensional brim.

Jedwbpm – the color on the Nostalgia is their standard Caribou, the photo was just taken under one of those evil incandescent lights.

RBH

Bartender
Love how that olive ribbon contrasts to the felt. Great Look Cuz!
Thank you cuz!!!

Totally agree. That one looks super, R! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

And a big thanks to you Chief!

Hey RBH, my wife has been scolding me for cruising hat sites, but even she stopped and commented on how sharp your Open Road looked. Interestingly enough, she thinks you look like me (or vice versa). A couple handsome lads, in her estimation! LOL

Thanks!
And a 7 1\2 to boot.!

Last edited:

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Took the snow train to Leavenworth Washington today. Saw more fedoras and fedoraish hats than I have ever seen outside of a Fedora Lounge event.
1000071j.jpg

1000080p.jpg

1000074y.jpg

1000085l.jpg

and chestnuts roasted on an open fire
1000089wc.jpg

You lucky dog Bart!:eusa_clap Always wanted to go there when I found out about it a few years back. I think that trip will be on our list for the next Christmas season. Some beautiful shots there in town. Ist that Arts black cherry or the Optimo?

Cheers!

Dan

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
You lucky dog Bart!:eusa_clap Always wanted to go there when I found out about it a few years back. I think that trip will be on our list for the next Christmas season. Some beautiful shots there in town. Ist that Arts black cherry or the Optimo?

Cheers!

Dan

Dan, you really need to go next year. I knew nothing about the snow train til last week and I wish I had known about it much sooner. They really make it a special event. On the train is a huge selection of magicians, musicians, carolers, comedians, jugglers:juggle: to entertain and of course Santa. Leavenworth is amazing and we have been before but the train part was new to us and really made it something special. And for what you get the price ain't too bad. When you go make sure you go eat at King Ludwigs and order the hamhock:hungry:

And the hat is Arts black cherry

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
This morning it was off to church in my Stetson Temple in Caribou.
Decchurch.jpg

Then it was off for some Christmas Caroling at some Oldfolks Homes with the Church youth group. Akubra Federation III Orvis Harris Tweed jacket and Brooks Brothers sweater.
Decchurchcaroling.jpg

Jeff

DRB

One Too Many
Nice hat Jeff, compliments your clothing, face, sun out of your eyes, and keeps your glasses dry. Life is good.......................

This morning it was off to church in my Stetson Temple in Caribou.
Decchurch.jpg

Then it was off for some Christmas Caroling at some Oldfolks Homes with the Church youth group. Akubra Federation III Orvis Harris Tweed jacket and Brooks Brothers sweater.
Decchurchcaroling.jpg

Jeff

Very sharp looking in both pics Jed. What tartan is the tie in your church picture, it's really nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic