Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhollis44

Familiar Face
Today, I was sporting my new Stetson Whippet. This hat is really growing on me.

StetsonWhippet2.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks hatophile, rlk and Jimmy. I have my friends here on the lounge to thank for all their help, advice and encouragement in helping me land the hats that I have. I enjoy them all and consider it my privilege to have these beautiful pieces of history.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
In honor of the Seabiscuit fedora discussion going on in the Art Fawcett thread, here's a Borsalino Alessandria -- color is "Ghiaccio", or "Ice." Despite the actual color of the Seabiscuit fedora in real life -- I think that this Borso comes very close to capturing the color of the Seabiscuit lid as it appears in the movie itself...

Left-10.jpg

BobC

It's Straturday! I have a tendency to wear more gray hats than any other color, except today. ;)
IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Last edited:

BobC

In honor of the Seabiscuit fedora discussion going on in the Art Fawcett thread, here's a Borsalino Alessandria -- color is "Ghiaccio", or "Ice." Despite the actual color of the Seabiscuit fedora in real life -- I think that this Borso comes very close to capturing the color of the Seabiscuit lid as it appears in the movie itself...

And, of course, it's a beauty. I really love those creases of yours. We should all have your magic fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran