Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Have to admit, that crazy panel pattern has been driving me nuts... until now - great work on this picture! You wear all your hats very well.

Thanks, Alan! That crazy pattern is on every wall of my cubicle at the office. I hate looking at it. Whats worse is that one wall is white, one is red, and the one behind my desk is brown to match the wood.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Alan! That crazy pattern is on every wall of my cubicle at the office. I hate looking at it. Whats worse is that one wall is white, one is red, and the one behind my desk is brown to match the wood.

You could spin around in your chair and induce seizures....

B

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Billy: Fabulous Mainliner! Still looking for one in my size.

Josh: Very Cagney-esque :cool2: Looks great! Call me crazy, but I actually think the crazy pattern wall adds to the visual interest of this photo...

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today I'm wearing my "Cagney" hat that I made. Messed around with the picture as well.
cagneyhat04_08_2011new.jpg

You need to practice walking in the rain with that hat on looking mean, and also squashing a grapefruit in your girlfriend's face at breakfast to complete the Cagney look with that hat. "Public Enemy" I think it was.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Josh, nice shots with your Cagney hat!

Today I'm in my Royal Deluxe Stetson Open Road with a La Aurora Preferido 1903 accompaniment.

RDeLSOR003.jpg

And its almost out!

RDeLSOR001.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh: Very Cagney-esque :cool2: Looks great! Call me crazy, but I actually think the crazy pattern wall adds to the visual interest of this photo...

You need to practice walking in the rain with that hat on looking mean, and also squashing a grapefruit in your girlfriend's face at breakfast to complete the Cagney look with that hat. "Public Enemy" I think it was.

Josh, nice shots with your Cagney hat!

delectans: Thanks very much! Now that I look closer at the photo, it does seem that the wall pattern adds something. In real life, the pattern isn't so appealing. :twitch:LOL.

danofarlington: The hat was actually caught in a storm yesterday in Chicago, but it was pretty tough to look mean when walking into Walgreens to buy contact solution. HAHA. I think only Cagney himself could pull off the grapefruit in the girlfriends face. (I think it was Public Enemy) If I squashed a grapefruit in my fiance's face, she would probably take a really sharp scissors to my hat collection. LOL.

Wade: Thanks! It looks beautiful outside in Texas today. That Stetson Royal Deluxe OR looks fantastic on you! Your cigar just reminded me that I just finished those couple of cigars that you gave me in Texas. They were VERY good. Each one I smoked, I kept finding different flavor notes. Open Roads and cigars will always make me think of Texas from now on.

billyspew

One Too Many
Very nice, Billy. The Mainliner seems similar to the Majestic I have, at least in the photos.

I would imagine yours is actually a Mainliner or Airliner, they were the two thin ribbon models. The Majestic refers to the felt quality designation, much like Royal, Royal De Luxe, Sovereign etc for Stetsons. There may be a tag under the sweat that says the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko