Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
Trying to amuse myself while waiting for the Trouble & Strife to get done at the outlet stores. Borsalino.

1247011106_Sfnf7-M.jpg
You makea me chuckle. hahahaha

DRB

One Too Many
wore the Fed IV most of the weekend...
IMAG0631.jpg

also tried out my newest acquisition. it's the first summer felt hat that I have. very lightweight, curious to see how it does in 70- 80 deg weather. it's one of the few hats I have that still has the union tag in it.
IMAG0640.jpg

Great hats, I like the lower crown on you.

DRB

One Too Many
There we go. Now it's official. Show us your crazy-eyed-mini-bike-rockin'-crooked-fedora-wearin' photos.
DSC_0773.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Lefty: going so fast, maybe you should have a hemlet? haha

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Hey man-- you're holding up the line! It's been a half an hour and my kids want a turn! ;-)

today- feeling ornery and wearing my grey "Megahat" (trademark: hatophile) around town...

Nice hats all, how about a pic of that "megahat" bowlerman?
Lefty does look a little deranged on that minibike, doesn't he?
I agree with Mr. P, great outfit Bart!
And Mr. P looks good as usual with his OR.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_0056.jpg

tag reads
"Durable- Practical- Comfortable- Plain"

was an amish optimo crown. A bit of water and it's now something a bit more my style.

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
AL: forgive my ignorance but that is a vintage hat right? I assume they no longer are in business? I like it on you. Also, great photography.:eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
That photo actually gave me a start when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and suddenly found you staring at me like this. First I flinched, then I laughed out loud. Great photo - and a sweet lid to boot! :D :eusa_clap

delectans

Call Me a Cab
AL: forgive my ignorance but that is a vintage hat right? I assume they no longer are in business? I like it on you. Also, great photography.:eusa_clap

Thanks, Dennis! Yes, I believe the hat is vintage '40s-'50s, and Lee is no longer in business. The Frank H. Lee Company was located in Danbury, Connecticut, and made their own hats as well as hats for other retailers to include J.C. Penney. They closed their doors in 1960, and the factory burned down in 1968.

Wearing my Gary White 100% beaver bone color hat today.
Just chillin with my laptop.

GWBonecolorMarch2520111.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap You sure are an early riser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko