Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
My favorite thing to do in NYC is walk. From the Waldorf to the Javits Center is a couple of miles. I enjoyed the route downtown on the east side, through the Helmsley, Grand Central Station and the Pan Am building (I think most call it the Met Life building now).

this panorama is fun to look at full-size.

GCS_panorama.jpg

Is the panarama shot taken with that new 35mm/f2.5 Summarit M lens ? It's a nice shot!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some great hat's today, guys.

Alex, congratulations on your graduation. Our daughter is also graduating highschool, but (much to her annoyance) still has a couple of weeks to go.

Oh, did someone say "diner"?

photo-54-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That hat goes great in the diner, David! Actually, that hat goes great everywhere. Perfect crown height!

Thanks Josh. As you've noticed, I do like to wear some hats with nice tall crowns.

Not as high today, but one of my favorites - my Silverbelly VS.

smugshot194183-X3.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Lunch errand hat - Adam Executive

Out for errands and lunch with my Adams Executive.

Photo%20on%202011-05-24%20at%2012.41.jpg

This light tan hat is perfect for todays low 60' and cloudy weather. The hat fits snuggly and is not moved or swayed about by the gusty winds here in downtown MPLS. I have not even touched the wind trolley since purchasing, as the hat fits my head well. The clever ribbon, I think, adds interest to a hat that could fall into the enormous catagory of just another mens fedoras.

I did get a couple nods, winks at the shopping counters and the standard "nice hat" that accompanies my errands since wearing hats on downtown errands.

Adam Executive - not quite worn in an executive mode, but in a "short balding guy" mode.

Hatted in comfort, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21