Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Al I knew you had to be off on some trip last week as I did not see you post. Looks like you had a great time. I hope to be going to Hilton Head the end of August looking forward to a week at the beach.

Photo-on-2011-07-17-at-2210-S.jpg

I agree. I understand why hats have the bow on the other side when taking a photo in the mirror but why are these reversed?

Sam Craig

One Too Many
For the seventh century in a row, it will be 8,000 degrees in Kansas today.
The only safe hat to wear outside is an aluminum hardhat.
All forms of straw and fur felt just burst into flame when they come into contact with the sun as it prepares to crash into the Earth, centering upon Kansas.
Rain no longer exists and all the seas are drying up ... you know, all the exciting parts of Revelation.

Have a nice day!

Sam

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Ed, z!

Ed, Hilton Head should be a blast. Look forward to some photos from your week at the beach!

Sam: lol Chin up and stay cool, my good man!

T Rick

Practically Family
I know what you mean...
pw-12.jpg

Thin ribbon Borso today.
You've got some great hats, but I think this one may be my favorite of those I've seen.

Possibly a shot taken from a laptop camera?
I didn't understand this principle when I first saw it mentioned in another post. Turns out, I'm a bit of a "neophyte" myself, when it comes to Web Cams. My latest computer is just a year old (maybe less), and came with an integral web cam (my first). It doesn't do the "mirror" mode, it shows the correct side like a standard video camera. Of course, I didn't know this for the first 6 month or so, as I didn't even know how to turn it on! Wanting to view my hats on me was what made me finally figure it out (still don't shoot that many here, usually a camera or more recently my new phone).

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some do by default. It's easily fixed in the settings. My Dell, for example, took mirror-image pics in its default settings before I chaned it.

Last edited:

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Photo-on-2011-07-17-at-2210-S.jpg

I love this photo. I have to ration my visible hats. Any time I have too many out in view at one time the tension in the household increases a bit and it's not my Golden Retiever Arthur that is the one getting fussed up.....
I get the same "feedback" from my "radio". yesterday I found three of my hats moved and carelessly thrown into a clothes basket in my office.... I swear I was so furious I was speaking in foreign tongues of long dead languages! Sure they take up some space. But look sharp and have more character than a pile of Martha Stewart magazines!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick