Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Love the museum shots, Al. Must be a treat to have a friend who's an expert in this and lets you get so close up.

I hope Steve is the owner of at least one Indy hat?

Jauntyone

Practically Family
It's my silver mist VS today:
IMG_9233.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
I hope Steve is the owner of at least one Indy hat?

lol As you can see Steve is as red as the crabs and lobsters we had that day. I have to work on him...

Thanks for your kind remarks, David. Enthusiasm and passion are contagious qualities which are mutually uplifting. We are indeed fortunate, and cannot wait for Steve's museum to open next year. The museum will occupy the entire upper story of the sprawling building, and will be spectacular. The Triceratops humerus with the Tyrannosaur bite marks will be included in the museum displays.

DNO

One Too Many
Thanks, RBH! That hat has taken a lot of abuse over the years...used for kids' costumes, play time etc. but it's still sound and still sharp. A real trooper.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Was that made with organic free-range fur?

My hat du jour began late last night with a Stetson 3X Eddie Bauer. Crease modified and ribbon changed from the furry 70s original.

imgp2475copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24