Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Vic showed me his, almost a twin of mine. I agree, the ribbon on yours is much better than the Belmont's. I feel the 2 inch width steals too much crown. I might replace it along the way if I manage to find period matching black grosgrain.

Last edited:

ADHD librarian

One of the Regulars
IMAG0182.jpg

Not a great photo, but as this is a recent modification I thought I'd put it up anyway.
The hat is an Akubra Silver Spur, which is a c-crown western style lid. I've re-bashed it as a centre dent and taken off the plaited leather band and replaced it with a green ribbon. Not 100% sure of the green ribbon on the grey hat, but I think I am getting used to it.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lookin' spiffy, Jlee!
That green Playboy looks awesome, Douglas. Great to have you back!
ADHD, I've always wanted to see a silver spur. The hat and color look cool :). I have ADHD myself and find your profile signature hilarious lol!

It's been a long time since I've taken a picture I felt was worth posting, but I finally got one.
Resistol 3X western with Ft. Worth crease.

Resistol3Xwestern1.jpg

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
Lookin' spiffy, Jlee!
That green Playboy looks awesome, Douglas. Great to have you back!
ADHD, I've always wanted to see a silver spur. The hat and color look cool :). I have ADHD myself and find your profile signature hilarious lol!

It's been a long time since I've taken a picture I felt was worth posting, but I finally got one.
Resistol 3X western with Ft. Worth crease.

Resistol3Xwestern1.jpg

NICE western Alex!!!
You wear that to FF IV and you will fit in with the rest of the outlaws at Mikes. ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice Resistol, Neo - you look good in that style. Nice that you are back posting here again too.

Today's hat for Borsalino Week Day 4 is a nice thin ribbon in Palladio. I'm liking the contrast between the felt and ribbon colours on this one.

IMG2725-L.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
NICE western Alex!!!
You wear that to FF IV and you will fit in with the rest of the outlaws at Mikes. ;)
+1 - That's a great look for you , Alex.
Nice Resistol, Neo - you look good in that style. Nice that you are back posting here again too.

Today's hat for Borsalino Week Day 4 is a nice thin ribbon in Palladio. I'm liking the contrast between the felt and ribbon colours on this one.
Me too, David. Sharp lid.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning practice is complete. I need a moment to catch my breath on the way out the door. I stopped on the couch in the lobby and am checking my laptop just before heading out. Hanging in my VS sahara colored fedora.

Photo-on-2011-12-14-at-0743-2-S.jpg

Gathering energy to overcome inertia, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot