Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Ray, I've driven through Cooperstown quite a few times, but have never been able to stop long enough to see the sights... mainly because I seem to pass in summer when the overnight stopping is challenging. Thanks for that recommendation. I believe the son of Eugene and Clare Thaw was an architecture student at the University of Buffalo. I went to his wedding many years ago.

Last edited:
Thanks Ale. I was stuck in the usual dilemma of which hat(s) to bring along. The forecast called for a lot of rain. I lucked out and had a five hour respite during the time I had for walking.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Ale. I was stuck in the usual dilemma of which hat(s) to bring along. The forecast called for a lot of rain. I lucked out and had a five hour respite during the time I had for walking.

I know that dilemma well as I always just travel with one hat. Lightweights are usually my choice, either the Vagabonds or my Art lite. I like the color of your Disney a lot...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jauntyone; Your posts set a high standard for attire and hat. Thanks for sharing sir! Oh yes, nice hat.

David; Fantastic Hat Friday demands the Stetson 7. Hat works well for the special day.

Johnny; Flexible hat day must be Friday in Canada. Looks good.

Perry; Nice couple of hats this morning. Go to work with a Borso and come home with a Borso and a Hitchhiker. Sweet.

Ale; Love the gray.

Best folks, Eric -

Kbobrex

New in Town
"I stopped at this oracle on 3rd St and waited for a reply. The arrow turned green."

Is that original???

Poetry.

Mighty fine Pix as well!

Bob

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
19.jpg

OUTSTANDING pictures, Alan!!! Thanks so much for posting these. I love this picture the best. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice DC shots Alan. We've not been there for a while, but always a nice place to visit.

A shot of the family in super windy Philly last weekend. I was having trouble keeping the old codger flat cap on my head, let alone a fedora :D

smugshot6019289-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot