Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hückel Durit Velour

6960318961_06bc18552e_b.jpg

Alan, The Intrigue has vents, right? Would you care posting a shot or directing me to where it is?

Crown ventilation, intriguingly off center. It's not a lightweight and I've always assumed this was done as a modification by a hatter. But looking at it again tonight, the inside of the crown is pounced as smoothly as the outside of the hat. No sign of an imprint or crown label.

intrigue_vents.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Good Morning all!

Alan, that's a stunning Hat, the Mode-edge. He looks very good. Color and ribbon perfect! You wear It like a Gentleman.

Ray, great looking Western today.

Steve, the Durit Velour looks great on you! Very nice how the felt shines

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Crown ventilation, intriguingly off center. It's not a lightweight and I've always assumed this was done as a modification by a hatter. But looking at it again tonight, the inside of the crown is pounced as smoothly as the outside of the hat. No sign of an imprint or crown label.

Thanks for the image, Alan. In my ongoing research of hat vents, I've come across several ones that are off center. Most of those seem to have been put that way so the company logo can be in right the middle (I've only seen one with the vents off center to the side closer to the bow, is this the case of your hat?). Off Topic:

This Portis and Stetson show them closer to the front of the crown.

Portis.jpg

photo.jpg

I replicated the style on my Cervo

IMG_2573.jpg

mr.slick

New in Town
randooch Haha, well i didn't chose the name actually. When i started wearing suits and slick'd back my hair. My friends found another new nickname for me. So thanks to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97