Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief000731

Practically Family
I bought my new optimo hat and it's on the way I should have it Saturday. (at least I hope so) I can't wait to get it its a dark grey it's very pretty. Everybody said they were nice hats I sure hope so they look very nice. I'll post pictures when it arrives. I also have a very nice hat I bought from a lounger (Rudie) it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. The one I got from Mike should be here anytime it'll be a good week almost like Christmas.
Carl

Mark Butcher

Familiar Face
Here's what it looked like before.
2012-01-28_07-34-48_1691.jpg

TipTop

Practically Family
Great hats all, gentlemen!

TipTop, that stingy brim looks great on you, wear it with confidence sir.

Desert and Chepstow and Dave, Thanks for the encouragement. Scrolling back to that post this morning, I was startled by the second close profile shot and am about to send it to my sister in Tampa. In it I look so much like my father that it scares me; only difference is his Cavs were variations on charcoal gray and dark brown. Maybe that's why I decided to give it another try; glad I did.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Ray, Its the right choice, if you dont have a good feeling to wear it!

Mike, cool, with brim up looks really good on you!

David, lovely Whippet to start in the Morning!

Ale, man, that's a Hat! Very very nice!

Edward

Bartender
Photo is from a couple of weeks ago, but this is the hat I am wearing today:

395894_10150561835897260_555787259_9385908_469864892_n.jpg

Stetson Burney, in black hogskin with mid-brown cotton lining and mid-brown stitching. Perfect cap for inclement weather.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks. It is a good thin ribbon day for me.

This morning I got home and headed outside for chores in my 50's Stetson Stratoliner.

IMG0644-1-L.jpg

This afternoon I will be heading to meet a sponsor and then the gym in my VS Dove.

IMG0652-L.jpg

IMG0677-L.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Last edited:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Ale, that Optimo looks sharp! I was perusing the Optimo website the other day because I was considering ordering one of their "Rubusto" (I always thought it was "Robusto" but what do I know?) models, and my friend who I was showing the hat to says "Oh, I really like that one!" pointing at your Laguna blue. Suffice to say it looks great.

Eric, lovely Strat and VS. I'm really liking the Dove felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL