Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Mike, that's a great way to wake up! How are you liking that hat?

Jaunty, you look quite distinguished. Love the tie.

Steve, sneakers and a bowler -- it works just fine.

David, have you posted a full hat collection photo? You have some real beauties.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Optimo.

5750efc6.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Mike, that's a great way to wake up! How are you liking that hat?
I love this one. It's a little worn but I like the character and will wear it often. It's my first 100 that actually fits me well. My 7 1/2 is a little roomy and I still haven't received the 7 5/8 yet.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Fawcett Friday!

Early morning practice completed and ready to change into clothes for outside chores. Here is a pic of my Fawcett, Art VS I wore this morning.

IMG0710-M.jpg

Outside chores done. Run and dog walk done. I am ready to sit with a cup of coffee on the porch. A quick pic in front of a watercolor we have just as you enter the porch area.

IMG0681-L.jpg

Fawcett Friday good so far!

Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jauntyone, great, a stunning Hat! I love it!

Steve, super your Melone, it a rare Photo from you and looks really good!

Mike, wow again! This beauty looks really good on you! specially with brim up!

David, one nice hat after the other, what can I say, i am speechless!!!

Ale, your collection on Hats is amazing, one nice follows the other! Looks really good!

Perry, I missed you, but you are in a good health and the Hat also!

Eric, you come along with two beauties, both looks great!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Blue suits you, Robert. Speaking of Optimo, where's that eggplant one of yours? Haven't seen it in your head in a while...

Last edited:

TipTop

Practically Family
(Recent new) 4X Stetson Sporting Clay in Pecan; among my least favs*, but suitable for a trip to electrical supply store.

*I should say that I like it better since I attacked the brim sides and turned them up a bit; prior to that it was droopy all over. It's a bit more "cheerful" now but still isn't a great fit (literally).

15321372-lg.jpg

Last edited:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Chief, both you and your dad are looking sharp! I particularly like your Optimo. Don't see a lot of such wide brims coming from them, so yours certainly stands out.

Tip Top: I really actually really like that pecan felt!

David: that Silver mist. I keep telling myself I don't need anymore hats but..... ;-)

Jared, looks like the ladies at Paul's did a good job for you on the milan. When it comes to coolness, you are one of the few who can give Ale a good run for his money!

Thank you sir! You are too kind!

I'm diggin this hat...and curious about the ladies at Hatworks by Paul. Their prices are a little steep though. Perhaps a refurb is the way to go!

Yeah, their custom hats are a bit steep though, but they did a good job of servicing this hat. They did a re-flange and added the ribbon. I could have sent it out to Optimo or Falcon Park, but after shipping costs, I ended up saving some cash by having it done at Paul's. Their own hats are quite nice though.

Love that hat! beautiful.

Thank you! It was a lucky eBay score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL