Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Worth & Worth.

cd2aad71.jpg

Last edited:

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I didn't know where to place this. This is definitely country, and most definitely not fedoras. I spent this morning at a rodeo.

These are very typical Chilean Huasos (cowboys).

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Chief, your photos as really fun to see. I'm not sure the golden ratio of tie knot/brim width is being followed here, but I love it anyway.
Yeah thats a hell of a knot Alan. Hahaha I was already dressed and decided to take a picture of all my hats I am going to retake them only in a different setting. (and tie haha) I just had some pictures taken by a photographer they came out real nice I pic them up the 16th Now I need to go next week and take some more with my new Optimo I REALLY LOVE THE NEW OPTIMO, I didn't know there was that big of a difference in hats but like they say you get what you pay for, At least I did very pricey but well worth it...

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Super hats as of late, as usual. Nice out, so I thought I’d try a flower. And of course nothing goes better with nice weather than the white hat (provided it isn’t windy).

C1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL