Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Waiting for Amelia at South Station in Boston.
Brent Black Montecristi

smugshot3883647-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Here is a pic that I took as I was waiting just as my buddy was putting away my guitar. I have my Art Fawcett VS Executive, bluesmoke colored felt,resting on my slacks with my AE Park Ave cordovan shoes in the background. They were getting a workout tapping to the driving beat of the guitar work I was listening to.

hat1-M.jpg

We are going out to hear Catfish Keith play. We are excited to hear a world class touring acoustic musician play at a friends house party. My bud and I have a couple of Catfish Keith's arrangements worked out. My buddy was showing a new spin on one of the tunes, Huddy Leadbetter's (Leadbelly) Midnight Special.

hat3-M.jpg

I hope all of you are enjoying the weekend. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
VM, nice looking Straw and a good lokcation.

A n A, that's a fine Hat the Saks and suits you well!

Lee, that stingy straw looks good on you.

David, nice shot in the station and my favorite Panama on you! Have a nice weekend with your doughter.

Eric, this photo is very well done. Stunning Hat, the Executive!

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Here is a pic that I took as I was waiting just as my buddy was putting away my guitar. I have my Art Fawcett VS Executive, bluesmoke colored felt,resting on my slacks with my AE Park Ave cordovan shoes in the background. They were getting a workout tapping to the driving beat of the guitar work I was listening to.

hat1-M.jpg

Great photo of a stunning hat and shoes combination, Eric! Love the balance of the elements in this image.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hot already at 9:00am. I am just getting in from slowly walking around the lake with the dogs. We have been out for nearly 2 hours. The dogs and I went into the lake a couple of times. I went in to my knees and the dogs had a swim. They had the right idea as we have little or no breeze.

IMG0090-M.jpg

Walking in my Columbia Hawaiian shirt and Panama Bob hat. I wore the panama with the small holes in the weave as I did not see "flocks" of mosquitoes.

Stay cool and safe while enjoying the day, Eric -

Last edited:

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
Akubra Campdraft today

AkubraCampdraft002.jpg
All day long ...out to the flea market and downtown. Then catching up with the Loungers!
AkubraCampdraft001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy