Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Knox Twenty

Good morning all. Knox Twenty

photo215_zpsd804b9d7.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
B.R.; Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pastime. A somber start that reminds all to reflect on the departed members and to enjoy the moment. The event looks enjoyable. Fellowship, horses, hounds in that pretty setting can only be Very Special.

Best, Eric -

BR Gordon

One Too Many
BR,

Nice photos. I'm used to seeing hunts here in the Midwest and East Coast with trees, creeks and green brush.
Are you hunting foxes out there?

Trees, creeks, green brush, and fox are things that we don't have much of here. We actually do have a very small population of fox, but the hounds are trained on coyote. The coyote is a very intelligent animal and,generally, does a wonderful job of eluding the hounds.

Manfred, RBH, Eric, Alan, and Hato, Thank you all for your nice comments.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, thanks. I have thought the same as you said.
It's not easy to handle a soft felt like this. I can understand why it is a favorite Hat from you!

Mike, looks good on you the Western hat and not only on Halloween!

Perry, good looking OR in black, a rare color!

Cicero, nice Bowler on you, you wear him well!

Purple, very nice Knox with killer ribbon, could be the light, but looks good!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, is it a good day without a hat and a good coffee! I think is not a good day for us!
Lovely Strat !

Alan, my friend and enthusiast of collecting exclusive Hats and Homburgs.
You look always perfect dressed, with and without an old Homburg, but with it's my favorite look.
Very exclusive Nutria Homburg on you!!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wonderful photos, BR! A bit anachronistic to see the tradition of the hunt alive and well in the desert. You are looking most dapper!

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good homburg look there. From that photo, and from old Western movies, I am more convinced that hats, vests and striped shirts go together well. When in doubt with a hat, wear a vest. Now I've got to buy some for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy