Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Buckaroo/FF Project

P1050298.JPG

Puns painfully appreciated!

Mike, here is the inspiration with a closer look at the pin. Her mom is a costume designer. She brought home coveralls for this effort, but Lily would have none of that. She chose instead a great blue Gianni Versace shirt that hasn't fit me since the late 1970s. It was a shock to see it return from the costume shop... just as nice as when I donated it way back when.

Rosie-the-Riveter.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, my friend, thank you very much for that too kind compliment. The St Regis are beautiful Homburgs and I am a big fan of it!
If I had not so much hats, I would wear him, everyday.

Robert, fantastico, that is an eye catcher, that is sure. Man, what a hat. Sharp outfit, Robert

DavidR, no color in your face! What's wrong, that looks like the series Walking Dead, cool photo!

Alan, indeed. She can do It! That is a very nice photo of a beautiful young lady with symbolic character!

David, sharp 7x. You look good with it.

Mike, good combi Hat and jacket. That fits!

Tom, as I said, a dream of Hat, the best you can have for money!

Steve, yes that is a Habig who looks perfect! Made for your head!

Well done Robert.

I had a pair of glasses similar to that, with tortoise temples but without tinted lenses. Wonder if I could find them.

Thanks very much for the comments on my little girl and on my big Stetson western yesterday!

Last edited:

Bitzelbook

New in Town
Man, that's great. I did a double-take, thinking it was a homburg, but you've got the best of both worlds there. Do you ever flatten the brim out, or is it not that moldable?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Happy Halloween folks!

Busy past week has not allowed me much opportunity to post or enjoy your hat pics. I am catching up and enjoying the show. MARVELOUS HATS FOLKS!

This morning I had yard chores and then off for grocery shopping for an evening Halloween Party we are hosting.

IMG_3357-M.jpg

This is a unique opportunity to host a gatherting tonight as our facility is closed today. Yes, the gym is closed. When you provide gymnastics, dance, karate, wrestling and soccer to young kids their is no point in staying open for regular business on Halloween in Minnesota. Our clients, boys and girls are otherwise occupied. I have given our team girls both the morning and evening practices off. The athletes, I and the staff need a day off. Cheers for a day off!

This afternoon, I finished by having the beef and pig roast working on the spits. Food has been preped and is ready for the guests. Beverages are either in the refrigerators or sitting in mesh bags in the chilly lake. Dessert pies are cooling. The fire pit is stocked and ready. Sound system (outside and inside has been checked). Music is good to go. Ready! The dogs and I have completed a stroll around the lake and are going to sit down and enjoy the last moments of quiet.

IMG_3364-M.jpg

Enjoy Halloween folks! I hope you recieve treats and not tricks.

Best, Eric -

(Hatted this morning in a VS - Moss Whippet-eque fedora and a VS Executive in silverbely this afternoon.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80