Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
That's a beautiful area-- it actually reminds me a lot of my hometown of Thousand Oaks, "only" six hours south of you. If you post too many more pics I might just have to jump ship from the Dakotas!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al,
prime choices, all these hats! I'm so pleased to see my favorite St. Regis make an appearance! What a wonderful Day of the Dead installation as well--very cool. It must have been wonderful to meet and hear Baiba Skride. I am going to have to check her out in some detail.

Thank you, Jeff! Baiba is a force of nature and an extraordinary violinist. Hope she returns to our neck o' the woods again soon.

Al, stunning photo sets and marvelous Homburgs in action. I'm in love with your jacket from 1940 in combination with your Stetson!
That looks so sharp!

Many thanks for your always kind and generous remarks, Manfred! Love your St. Regis from this weekend. Looks terrific on you!

Al the homburg and tweed jacket combo you're wearing is outstanding!

Perry, thanks ever so much for your kind comment! Excellent choice in that Champ today. It was certainly a fuzzy hat kind of day.

thanks, bad news bears the mustache is fake, i went on a moonlight bicycle ride as a victorian vampire with a handlebar mustache. But i'm glad you think i look good with a stache.

at the end of the 8 mile ride on my raleigh super course 1968...

at work...

Slightly disturbing first photo:D, but nice vintage Raleigh.

Campdraft earlier today.

I figured you would select your Campdraft today. Hope you weathered the storm without consequence.

Borsalino

Very nice.

It's a wild, wild west kind of day.

...and the Sheriff is back in town!

Dunlop Superior - Last time I wore it. She just said goodbye on EBay, hated to her go.

Good looking lid. Sounds like you miss it already.

Latest P. & C. Habig Wien

8140555489_c0e33e592b_c.jpg

johnburt

Banned
Fascinator Hats are my best choice and it shows the attractiveness and beauty of ladies. Anyway this is really an excellent post. Thanks..
whittallandshon

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Breaking out the big guns today, eh, DJH and gtdean? Both magnificent.

Steve, great Habig-- excellent acquisition.

Nice walking dead newsie, David. cool photo!

Rodkins, I really like that Dunlop.

Alan, your costume is amazing.

(Wow-- She's even got the right collar pin! You've got to teach that girl how to scowl, though.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart