Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
My black Akubra Stylemaster:
blackstylmster.jpg

Love it.

What happened to the thread you started some time ago for this sort of collage. I looked for it a while back but couldn't remember the title.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
The traditional "fox" hunt does seem a little incongruous in New Mexico, but in-fact we have hunted for many years. A traditional hunt hunted whatever prey was abundant in the area, boar, stag, fox, or coyote. Unfortunately, I have been retired from hunting and only venture out occasionally.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, danofarlington, Che, Randall, hatsRme and Alan, thank you gentlemen for the nice comments on the fake photos.
The thread was, Travel into the Past. But unfortunately my photos were removed, because I had not enough web space at this time.

Blackthorn, looks sharp your black Akubra, a good Hat!

Tom, sharp Hat too. Nicely styled!

BR Gordon

One Too Many
After the hounds catch the coyote there is not much left to be salvaged. We use no rifles only the hounds to track and catch. Coyotes are quite fast of foot and much more intelligent than the hounds, consequently, they are not caught very often.

Keep in mind that here in the west, coyotes are considered a predator, and a danger to sheep and cattle.

EggHead

Practically Family
Believe or not, we have coyotes in Golden Gate Park now. There are certain areas where dog owners are advised to watch their dogs closely.
Oh yes, and I see them at Tahoe too, along with the black bears. But I hunt with a Pentax.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Being Movember 1st, my friend John and I went off to get a proper shave at the local barbershop - first time for both of us.

I was wearing my grey Adventurebilt

D31_7994-L.jpg

D31_8021-L.jpg

D31_8057-L.jpg

D31_8069-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael