Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I don't know which makes me more queasy: a total stranger stroking my face with a lethal weapon, or the up-close sight of ear gauges. It's almost a toss-up. Double entendre intended.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I tell ya, guys - this was just great fun.

Randall, was I just a little concerned about a lethal weapon next to my throat? At first yes. Then again, this state is full of people running around with lethal weapons and they've not shot me yet either!

I thought the barber had a really cool look, I found the place on Yelp so had no idea what to expect and the whole experience way exceeded my expectations. I can't see me wearing the gauges myself (you have to give up trying to be trendy at some point, I suppose), but if I was his age I might well have some.

Captain Lex - I believe the guy who wrote the hat rules is dead so it is OK to disregard them :)

BR Gordon

One Too Many
There are more coyotes in the US than there were 100 years ago, and spread through out the country. The animal is so intelligent and adaptable that they have learned to thrive alongside humans. Not only do we feed them with our little dogs and cats, we have eliminated their major threat, the wolf. I've heard stories of coyotes running alongside of earth scrapers, clearing ground for new developments, catching the rabbits as they leave their burrows.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I just a little concerned about a lethal weapon next to my throat? At first yes. Then again, this state is full of people running around with lethal weapons and they've not shot me yet either!

Captain Lex - I believe the guy who wrote the hat rules is dead so it is OK to disregard them :)
David Great Adventurebilt !
now this is a Lethal Weapon
232323232%7Ffp54346%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35894%3B56%3B634%3Bnu0mrj

& Rules i Disregard em all the Time!
232323232%7Ffp54435%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35894%3B567234%3Bnu0mrj

I broke the rules today with a Borsolino Featherweight !
Looks like fun Amigo, Heck i need a good old school shave...Well i actually get one every week Along with high & tight whitewalls on the Noggin.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, always the right hat. Very nice Fed for Friday!

David, nice, was it good in that barber shop? I see, that he does a good job!
Good looking VS!

Mike, fantastico, this Pilgrim looks sharp on you!

Tom, Art Friday, I know, great looking hat!

Che, sharp photos and Hat. You rock it!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It is a normal 28'F Friday morning in Minnesota. I have completed my coaching duties at the morning gymnastics practice. I don a hat as I start my other duties. Many duties-many hats!

morning-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Hated in my VS Wanderer in granite. It is a light weight felt, but works great with the removable liner today! )

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
For Fawcett Friday, VS Natural ArtLite TAR...

Love this hat sir! Glad to hear you put frequent wear on it.

Nice Artlite! Pilgrim Formease

Sharp features for you.

Some nice VS hats for today, I am wearing my VS Hitchhiker today!

Marvelous addition to a Fawcett Friday.

Che - that's a weapon all right!

Silverbelly VS for Fawcett Friday

Love the silverbelly. Classy color and ribbon. Goes well with a close shave.

Great hats, Che, Dave and Mike. Must be cold in Fla today for that sweater.
Fed IV.

Always looking sharp Perry. Your hat closet I imagine is enormous. I did enjoy the black OR earlier this week.

Thanks for sharing folks. Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80