Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawes Von Gal soft hat

110712_1.jpg

110712_2.jpg

Selected in celebration of sunshine and in honor of Josh's epic contribution to our knowledge base on early 20th century hats.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Manfred-- GREAT brim curl on that one!

Alan, these are great photos, and that thing is remarkable, exquisite, unique, wearable, and I want one!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
lol thanks!

Bowler is back.
With the prairie winds starting to kick back up, there's nothing quite like a stiff custom made bowler with a western pencil roll to keep one's lid on, so to speak. (Baron Hats)

009svt.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
Hey, I bailed early last night watching the election coverage (commentary on results withheld) and so I'll take this moment to thank you for the kind comments on my Cavanagh.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, Jeff, Randall, Perry and danofarlington, thanks so much guys for the kind words about the Wegener.
It's a lightweight unlined Hat with a soft but stiff and malleable felt.

Alan, fantastic Hawes Von Gal Hat. Man, that looks perfect. You look very sharp with that one!

Jeff, right so! That's what I love, on you! bowlerman is back!

Javier, you look good with that Homburger. That could be your style!

Cicero

A-List Customer
I like your style Javier. :eusa_clap
Love the Homburg!

Bowlerman.
Your glasses matches perfect with your hat, love it!

JAVIER

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Its my first homburg, but I can see the prestige of them, very classy. Eventually I will have the finished edging replaced, but I recall reading its a difficult fix as it not the standard edge and techniques used, and not many modern day hatters do it.

Alan you are the man.
You can wear every hat with style.
What's your secret? :eusa_clap:)

I just take a zillion photos... most are awful, but eventually one or two turns out OK. Just don't tell anyone. :)

Javier, not sure what needs to be done on your hat, but maybe look to find the answer in the next one. There are so many great homburgs that sell for a song. Many were dress hats worn on special occasions so you can find them for sale in great condition. I think it is a good style for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy