Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobStC

A-List Customer
black Excellent Quality Stratoliner again!
wear189.jpg

Don't normally get too excited about black hats, but this one just works so well for you. Great look!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I just drooled on my iPad a little............
MAN you guys are sporting some impressive lidwork today! If I wasn't in the throes of a busy week/weekend of holiday, gigs, concerts, and rehearsals I would comment now. There are a few to which I will need to give ovations.

In the meantime, I am very excited to announce that I can now participate in Fawcett Friday, as of about an hour ago! Quick pics. More in other relevant threads as soon as I am able.

imgp5124l.jpg

imgp5125.jpg

imgp5127a.jpg

VS "Bobby Blue" variant. Thank you, Art!!!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Javier,
I Also celebrated My Moms Birthday Today.. , that is so Cool I hope your Mom Had a Great Day, Mine Did ! Man Look At you & the Hat Wall A super Collection Compa !!!
Im still sad about Macho Camacho's Passing....Man I miss MSG my pop used to take me there for Nicks games in the 60's....Good Swoopy Brim on that Borso !

Chepstow !,
oh man the Strat Attack is back in black.....I love that hat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David,
I dig yours tooooo do you have a black one too?

Rusty !
Forget the hat.....The J-D is the ultimate Man Toy, ....Gets the job done fast i bet..
Awwww i gotta get the blower & get the dam neighbors leaves scooped up ....ruins the cactus patch look.

B-Mans
Bobby Blue is stiring up some interest,,,,

im still wearin my Borso Feather weight, My Lucky Hat for now......had 2 pieces of cake & im good:cool:

stevew443

One of the Regulars
New guy here. I can't post pictures because I am at work using the government's network to connect my tablet, but tonight I am wearing a Biltmore President. It is a little dressier than I normally wear, but for some reason tonight I did not shave and did not put on a bow tie for work, so I figured a nicer hat was in order to balance things out.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Che, Preacher Man and RobSt, , thanks very much for the kind words about the Strat.
I think this color is very rare and also rare for a hat that was produced in the 50s in Germany.

Javier, happy B-Day, for your mom, my gratulation, Great lids on the wall and head.

Rusty, always a good hat on your head! Well done.

Mystic

Practically Family
Great looking group of hats...

Hato...Looking good in the Adam. The Executive is a classic hat style.

Manfred...I'm not much of a black hat guy. But, that one is not just a Home Run...that's a Grand Slam!

Bowlerman...That's Class !

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Walked around the lake to the local park reserve this morning. The 35'F temps with high humidity produced a dense fog. The area around the lake had very low visibility. By the time we got into the grasslands and woods of the reserve the fog was diminishing. The low light and mist gave the already secluded, remote area a feeling of not being anywhere close to the Twin Cities area.

Pics showing low fog in the grasslands.

IMG_3771%20b-M.jpg

IMG_3738-M.jpg

Frost would rub off on the dogs and my clothing. The below pic does show remnants of the frost on the shoulders of my wool jacket.

IMG_3761-M.jpg

Frost on the ground is not noticed by my excited dogs.

IMG_3764-M.jpg

My hat protected my head while thru the wooded area.

IMG_3744-M.jpg

Thanks for letting me share the dogs and my morning jaunt. Best, Eric -

(Hatted in my early 50's Stetson Stratoliner brown fedora. I am influenced by the gorgeous Stratoliners showcased recently on the Fedora Forum.)

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mystik, many thanks for this compliment, I really appreciate your kind words.

Eric, I love your photos with the dogs, very nice!
Your Strat looks excellent, Eric. Brown is a very good color for the hat!

Perry, sharp outfit for the party, I think you are the best dressed man there with your Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24