Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brrr....I was outside shortly ago checking the property. I was challeged in my duties by the 13'F temps and windy weather. It is warm jacket weather as a wool shirt is not warm enough.

IMG_4638-M.jpg

Inside and with a cup of warm coffee.

IMG_4643-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Fedora is VS Weston in a light weight silvermist colored felt.)

Monte

A-List Customer
No spring yet. My old restored/trimmed western. I should've left the brim original but what can ya do?
It was a big ol' sod-buster! Now it's a little Dr. Jones meets Crocodile Dundee.
d5954cf7-84cb-4724-aa9f-7eacc627a3df_zpsa9d32dc0.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, wow, looks sharp your Weston but a little bit out of control the brim!

T Jones, very nice Cuenca, spring in Germany too but snow, now!

David, a stunner your Powell, really fantastic!

Sam, Knox Superfine looks Superfine on you!

Tom, very sharp blue smoke Wanderer!

Alan, great, your Palace Clothing Co. cap looks fantastic!

Justin, a cool and sharp looking Homburg!

Steve, that is a beauty, a black beauty worn with elegance!

Knox Forty

032013.jpg

A powerful number, forty, which might mean the number of days and nights in a flood or the number of years in the wilderness or the classical definition of days in Lent but here describes the number of dollars needed to buy a fine hat.

40_2.jpg

Last edited:

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
They're known for being nerdy, but they are major pranksters.
pw090.jpg

This Police cruiser was found on top of one of the MIT buildings in the 1980's I believe.
It's refreshing to see stuff like this when you think about whats going on today--Hats aren't the only
thing that haven't been seen much of the last few decades, harmless college pranks are seldom seen-- and when done the authorities lack the since of humor to appreciate it. We'v seem to have lost
our national since of humor

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Gtdean, that felt color is very nice!

Case, I really enjoy seeing that Superfine! Can't get enough of it. Look's sharp on ya!

David, those Powells sure are nice!

T Jones, lookin' cool, while stayin' cool.

Eric, Verrry nice VS!

Monte, I like it as it is!

Smoothsailor, I can see why you wear that one all the time! What a great looking hat.

Alan, thank you for the compliments. $5 sure did buy you such a quality hat, and these Specials show it! Your forty sure is nice! Can never get enough of those Knox hats!

Today, I went with my early 1900s (possibly late 1800's... no idea). Lenox Co. Derby. This is becoming one of my favorites, along side the Penn-craft. This hat is just a fun one to wear.

00116.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow lauro! That is amazing. Giving me chills. Love the way you wear your hats too.

Excellent lids today. Eric your Silverbelly is to die for.

I hate days like today. I screwed up a beard trim and tried to make the best of it before I decided I just couldn't live with the result. First my resistol cav edge.

012rh.jpg

Then my Clearwater derby.

015ufj.jpg

But I just couldn't make it stick without a hat on.

018dy.jpg

So then I went to target with my Dobbs Americana.

020bro.jpg

And finally went with this Dobbs tarantula and received a bit of cowboy ridicule from my daughter's middle school friends when I picked her up. :)

022trw.jpg

Here's to tomorrow! :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
All of your hat choices were fabulous today, Jeff! The Resistol looks like it could have lasted the day, especially with that mustache. Sorry about the failed trimming. I wish I looked good with a mustache; one day I'll try one again. My wife hates it.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Finally a day that is not raining when I when to the Hospital in Lisbon.
Randall's Stetson in Martin Moniz Plaza with St. George Castle in the background (Castelo de São Jorge).
20130320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy