Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Manfred! I love the pug. You look very relaxed. Cheers!

Buckaroo for me today. Actually I tried to wear it out, but my daughter commandeered it from me, so she actually ended up wearing it for most of our outing!

027uo.jpg

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If WAB means what I think it means, then yes, it three inches of it. ;)
For something a little more Canadian ( a throwback from my scouting days)
64FD1483-D8BC-4DFC-8415-C0BA7C6A0AE3-5466-00000714036F7FFC.jpg

Johnny.

ManofKent

Thanks for the comments on the Falcon Park!

MoK, you wear that Biltmore famously! Is it coconut straw?
Thanks (and thank you to others for the comments). I don't know - it's a fine natural straw barely 1mm wide woven into a ribbon about 1cm wide then sewn together.

--------------
David - Lovely Disney - great colour to the straw
Sam - Wonderful colour
Perry - Nice Lee
Robert & Manfred - great pugs on those.
Damian - definitely a steal on that panama.
Bowlerman - beautiful contrast between felt and ribbon
Johnny - Beautiful VS.

----------------------------

I can't quite compete with Johnny's second hat, but another Biltmore fits in with Canada day at least:

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Lovely VS Johnny.

It's been a cool, wet summer here in Cleveland. I've worn my Panama maybe once or twice, as it's rained so many days.

A bit of a south-western look today with my black Alessandria and Leroy Begay bolo.

ManofKent

Andy - nice looking hat. I don't see many black hats on here - are they less popular in the States than on my side of the pond where black is the norm?

Sam - looks good. How much brim did you remove? I like the look of the squatter, but the brim width has always scared me.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Andy - nice looking hat. I don't see many black hats on here - are they less popular in the States than on my side of the pond where black is the norm?

Sam - looks good. How much brim did you remove? I like the look of the squatter, but the brim width has always scared me.

Richard - You're right that we don't see as many black hats. I purchased this because it was new old stock at a store that just couldn't sell this particular fedora. I take a 56/57, and this one sat around for years. I don't know if I would have purchased it otherwise.

Black fedoras are indeed worn here in the states, but often by men of specific religions. And so it's not surprising that I saw my very fedora in a photo of a Hasidic rabbi performing wedding ceremony. My wife told me all I need is the beard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy