Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard, you always look very well put together.
David, looking sharp as usual.
Charlie, great score there!
Perry, that's a sweet lookin' Strat.
MiamiB, that is a beauty of a Marathon. :eusa_clap
Sam, can't beat that CRM, man.
Alan, you have the best hats, buddy.
Mike, well played!
Joao - I like it, I like it a lot.
Dale, what? No pic today? :p

Stetson Downs today
View attachment 10166

Last edited:

LonnieW

New in Town
Today's Hat

I'm wearing my newly bashed new Stetson "something" today. It turned out pretty decent I thought, although it took me a while. I'm amazed when I see really experienced people form a hat. I decided it didn't need my ugly mug peering out from under the brim.

Anyway, this hat came from the Outlet store, and there's no indication either or the band or the tag that was on it what "model" it might be. The felt, however, it thin and feels like "high X" western hats I've handled. The stiffness in the crown is about the same as a western, and was pretty easy to shape. The brim is 2 5/8".

2iuyveh.jpg

11vk4ms.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking hat, Lonnie, I suspect it's a prototype of the Stetsonian, which is a very decent hat, I just got mine yesterday. The bash you put in looks great.
And don't feel bad about pics, most of us ain't Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp here.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
More casual today Richard, but still sharp. I rather like the tight pinch on that one.

A few days away from work - hence the more casual approach :)

The felt on the Borso is incredibly pliable - I can put any pinch in it and return it to open crown without a hint of a crease.

LonnieW - nice find. The rest of us scare folks with our faces - so I wouldn't worry;)

Cool old German Stetson Mayserwegener. Looks good on you.
Nice Stetson find from you as well LonnieW. Good catch.
Richard you make it look so easy. Sweet Borso
Really dig the Downs 1mach1. Reminds me of my dad, I bought him one of those years ago when he was still around.
As requested Harv, here's what I had on most of today
hypa6ege.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Fine posts and comments throughout the day fellas. I've just got back from Black Sheep Hat Works so swapped the stingy for my new "Reject". Hand dyed beaver rejected by the original commissioner of the hat. I found it impossible to capture the true color, it's a green/gray with matching hand dyed ribbon. My digital camera is in the shop so had to make do with my iPad. A real PIA for selfies.

More details here:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ep-Hat-Works&p=1761695&viewfull=1#post1761695

Last edited:
Alan, Thanks! Great Stetson! What a sweatband!

Dh66, Thanks! Proof of better weather!

Mike, Thanks! Your new BSHW looks fantastic!

ebonysw45, Very nice Akubra Legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff