Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Andy, thanks buddy. I appreciate the comment.

bowlerman, thanks bman. That flat cap is nice! It's fuller than most flat caps I've seen. I like that! You should wear caps more often. They look really good on you. Do you have a model name for that Dobbs cap? I can barely see the make of your guitar, that's a Taylor isn't it?

Thanks man. It is a Taylor 310. A bit big on my small frame but I just couldn't leave that tone on the rack when I found it. The Dobbs has a satin sweatband and liner and says "pacesetter collection" and "baskin" on the other side. It's also tagged a 7 3/8 but actually wears a little tight so it must have shrunk at some point. Thanks all for the comments.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Hückel (Weilheim) Chevreau

12978374974_3f03cb31c0_c.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
On this sunny but chilly morning from Central Ohio, it feels like Spring is getting closer. For me this morning I'm wearing a Resistol Stagecoach and playing around on my Fender Telecaster...in case any are wondering, I can tolerate, (barely), Black Westerns. I just don't like Black Fedoras).

Nice to see it still in "one piece".

Because I liked so much of the panda I had to wear it today. Not a great picture because I forgot to take one at midday.
20140306.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Steve - beautiful Huckle

Joao - That looks good on. I look forward to photos in the wild.

Circuit Rider - looks good, and well done on the weight loss.

----

Late to Thursday's party as I had photobucket problems (again). Akubra Fed IV in Tawny:

I love Courtney.

Looking almost warm this morning, Perry. Perfect day for the 3X. Great classic!

A change up today... My M&K Custom green/gray w/ overwelt brim.

My Dobbs Dayton...real comfortable hat. Enjoying the smaller brims since I lost about thirty pounds. :D View attachment 10980

Isn't it amazing how that works?! I avoided stingies most of my life, but now having lost weight (almost 60 lbs.) in the last few years, I feel I can wear them. And, as I got to within 15-20 lbs of my ideal (?) weight, even my hat size dropped, thank goodness. But I am still hard to fit.

Thanks Perry. I don't get "dapped" as often these days. Does feel good to clean up every now and then! Used to be part of my daily grind, but our culture has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran