Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
jhe, ingineer, Steve, Bruno, Rick, Michael, Jared, Marlin, Joao, Jeff, David, Charlie,
Perry, Sam, Roger, TJ, puhh the list is long, wow, very sharp hats the last few days.
You all look very good! Keep it up!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jhe, ingineer, Steve, Bruno, Rick, Michael, Jared, Marlin, Joao, Jeff, David, Charlie,
Perry, Sam, Roger, TJ, puhh the list is long, wow, very sharp hats the last few days.
You all look very good! Keep it up!

+1

I've been busy with work the past couple of days and not kept as close an eye on the thread as normal (apologies for lack of individual comments) but there's been a great display of hats.

On the subject of work two hats and suits shots...

Tuesday - 'surely they'll take me seriously in this' Huckle:

Wednesday 'Maybe it was the brim rather than the report that was the problem' Kendall Milne (unknown English maker):

ingineer

One Too Many
Please forgive my lack of commentary this week! Rest assured I am enjoying the show, and you all are so inspiring.

Richard, been meaning to comment on your swell choices as well! What a cool assortment of backdrops, too! What sort of crooked building was that?
Thanks for the compliment if you where referring to me.
So many Richards!!
Be nice to this Old Wyhte Laydie of a house it has been a a movie star.
It was in Oliver Stone's film "World Trade Center"
This year it is now 100 years old.
Richard

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
David, Charlie, hatophile, miamibruno, case, Roger, T Jones' grandkid, Richard (amazing Huckle!), johnnyc:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I broke out a lightweight VS Dusty Lane in silverbelly
photo1-54_zps9281f73e.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Winter is firmly back in the Northeast, although we missed most of the snow.

Getting my day going with my Pecan Tumwater

smugshot_2539614-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning Gents, (chilly here in Central Ohio, that is)! Some really nice lids already to start the day!

Richard, I think I like the Huckle best, the wide brim and the tall crown...not too awfully bad for a Black hat! ;)
g.durand, I like the ribbon on your VS Dusty. Gives me an idea for a couple of my Silverbellies.
DJH, Nice Tumwater! I like the crease you put in it too!
hatophile, I like that Western / Sweater combo! Nice!

On this chilly March morning from Central Ohio I'm wearing my Knox 15 for a little different lighting effect...something of a film noirish look...except in color...

Knox_around.jpg

View attachment 11359

View attachment 11361

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Richard - another classic look.
Johnny - what hat is that western? Very nice.
g.druand - a very nice VS. I haven't seen that model before.
David - Tony B.'s work is always top-tier.
Perry - excellent white hat. It's an under-worn color. I have a nearly white fedora, and it's one of my favorites.

Wearing my Garrison bunny Raiders.

View attachment 11360

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking hats everyone. Keeps reminding me of my bucket list and all the hats I don't have yet. :D

Orangegrad: Great looking Garrison. nice to see one outside of COW (club obi wan not the animal ;) )

I have had it for three years and that was the first time wearing it out of the house. Here is its history.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ew-Hats-Here!/page1356&highlight=johnnycanuck post #13559

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ne&p=1220766&highlight=hop-a-long#post1220766 post #1296

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ts-Final-Auction/page5&highlight=BEAVER+BRAND post# 44

So in the end its a Beaver Brand hat. Its sweat band is fake leather so I still want to replace the sweatband with a real leather one. The light brown one is still one of my favourite hats but the sweat band crumbled out of it after a solid year of hard use. Don't want to spend the money to send them away to be done and don't know where to buy sweatbands to do it myself. Oh well. One day.

Monk I am really liking what's been coming out of Northwest hats. looks good.

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner