Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Sam - yours look good. The only pair of Redwings I have is an old vintage pair. There's a RW store nearby, I'll have to check out the boots sometime.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Sam - yours look good. The only pair of Redwings I have is an old vintage pair. There's a RW store nearby, I'll have to check out the boots sometime.
i like them a lot. I bought them as 2nds from Sierra Trading Post though which make a significant difference in the price. I think these run around $300 retail. I got these for around $140. There is a scrape in one part but nothing terrible.

g.durand

One Too Many
Stetson Playboy

photo-135_zpsc1e7d36d.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Playboy
Fantastic hat! If I had a "dream" hat, it would be a Stetson Playboy. I picked one up for $10 at a local vintage shop but it was in a cattleman's crease and a size 7. Felt and sweatband are in terrific shape and it came from a long-gone department store here in town. If it were even close to my size, I think I'd wear it almost every day (sans cattleman's crease)!

jbucklin

Practically Family
Thanks man, but I already deleted it. Can't stand the red splotchiness on my face that comes out with poor light and a cheap camera. That first one was taken with an awesome Camera with a Zeiss lens.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aaron - a lovely hat even if not the happiest of circumstances.

Rick - that looks great.

Caleb - the cap looks good.

Michael - beautiful playboy.

Jbucklin - always good to see a Fed :)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
i like them a lot. I bought them as 2nds from Sierra Trading Post though which make a significant difference in the price. I think these run around $300 retail. I got these for around $140. There is a scrape in one part but nothing terrible.

Good deal. I did try the Gentleman Traveller a while back - I liked them but ended up getting Alden 403's. I like these, but don't love them.

GD - great looking Playboy

JB - good to see someone giving Richard some competition in the F IV stakes!

Whippet Wednesday

smugshot_8781213-L.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Thank for the kind words yesterday, super lids n caps by all.
g.durand: very nice Playboy
Jbucklin: overall sweet look
DJH: now that's a whippet.
O.G. Great FED IV Deluxe

Today one of my favorites this winter, a Francato Cappello that I picked up from a fellow longer, I had it restored by Clean A Hat. The color is a blue/ egg plant/ gray mix.

ase and Hato great lids gents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo