Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats over the past week - work has been a pain so I've not been on here much to comment. I'll try and get my priorities right this week ;)

Michael - I really like that Trinity.

David - wonderful photo of you and your daughters.

Daniele - that looks nice. I like the idea of linen fedoras, but haven't come across one I've liked.

---

Saturday on the way to pick up a parcel (cap is Christy's linen):

Sunday wearing the parcel contents. New Cane Creation in Pecan from Tim (more photos in the CRM thread):

I like that color O.G.

Richard good to see you. Congrats on the new one, it looks great! (cap looks great too)
Daniele its a nice looking linen hat. I've never seen one but I like it. Might be good for the hot summers here in the southern U.S.
DJH your smile and your family outdo the hat by far. Nice photo.
That's a serious brim Joao
Cool stingy Ghost rider
G.D. your Trinity is the bomb. I really like that one, it is textbook classic.
Cool hats Sailor and son. Looks like a great day.
Very nice Stephen L. Guitarmasta12
Many great hats from over the weekend guys. I'm looking forward to what the week will bring.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

job

One Too Many
Daniele, cool linen fedora. I tried a couple of years ago to get one but they were out. Maybe I'll try again.

Richard, Nice Christy's cap and your CRM is outstanding.

Andy, I really like your BGCD. I should see if they have any big head sizes in stock.

Having fun with my camera this morning. City Sport linen cap today.

camera_20140519075845525_20140519080844497_zpsylbgwe68.jpg

What a Wicked Wonderful WEEKEND! Beautiful hat display by everyone, and so to re-Cap the weekend (while I was away for the first weekend of the warm weather)...

A gift for Larry, my High School Art Teacher... Both straws From Panama Hats Direct. His is a 65 cm! Big head, big hat. The brim Needs flanging, though...

Today I'm pulling out the whiskey, by Vintage Silhouettes.

Slacker Drummer

Familiar Face
Great hats over the weekend and a good start today. It was cool enough here to wear my Towncraft Plus this morning, but honestly I think I'll be carrying it to the car this afternoon. The temps are rising quickly.

1C28A705-0A30-4192-BD92-FE3EC48C0FA0_zpsxh4xowic.jpg

Kevlar

New in Town
Green Dobbs Twenty that I picked up at a local flea market yesterday morning. Great way to start the day. Still had the original paper price tag stuck on the inside of the hatband -- $20.

Gave it a good brushing and may do a little re-blocking this afternoon after work.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
I do like Hat People caps. I have a linen cap - medium cut. I prefer how yours looks on you, Casechopper than how mine looks on me. But I still enjoy it. And since it's linen, I can wear it during the warmer months.

ManofKent

Thanks for all the comments on the cap and Tim's fine work

Andy - the Bluegrass Campy looks great on you.

John - cool cap and photos.

It's easy when the background is so naturally beautiful.
and I thought it was the model ;)

Slacker - Drummer - a stingie worn with aplomb!

Kevlar - I look forward to on-head shots.

Sam - great weekend shots and headwear.

Joao - looks good the furriness works well with the beard ;)

---

Panizza President for me today:

johnnycanuck

First long weekend of summer. Been working in the yard. Two days of sweating in my Akubra Cattleman but switched to my pith today. What a difference. Nice and cool in the breeze.

Johnny

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
In a rush this PM so I apologize for not having time to comment on all the wonderful hats individually.

On this beautiful evening from Central Ohio I'm wearing an early 1960s Royal Stetson OR style hat. It doesn't have Open Road stamped on the sweat band but it looks like an OR to me....(although, I have seen a Canadian made Open Road in the Royal Stetson). Anyway, I really don't care much for this hat. In fact, I don't care much for any Stetson that was made after the 1950s....

Royal_S_OR_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB