Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao I like that one with the jacket & shades. It has a cool band.
Thank you ;)

-----------

Today the Stagecoach that arrived yesterday (in reality I've been wearing this one since yesterday!). Got to love the extra crown height :D
20140527.jpg

NewJack

Practically Family
1mach1: Loving that Stetson Straw!

Joao: You've reminded me how beautiful my blue Stagecoach is!

hatsRme: Lovin' the break in that Panama

:eusa_clap

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Not a lot of time this morning. Still recovering from my trip to NYC with my little girl (just turned 8). The selfie at the theatre. We saw "Matilda" and unlike most musicals, this one was actually quite good, even for an old fogie like me. Here with my Smith of Milwaukee long hair.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day.

View attachment 14285

JAVIER

Practically Family
Great lids I'll need more time to appreciate. Doing the best job (daddy) and can't post much at the moment. No lid today But here some shots of Sunday ( a Panama Bob) and Monday (a Mexican straw) paid our respect, walked with my daughter's troop in the Memorial Day Parade. ... Thank a Vet! ( and pray to what ever god may be, for those in harms way, like my brother... I've lost count how many tours in the middle east. .. I digress. .. the hats. )

Great photos Javier! You are blessed.

Nice all around workingman vibe Case.

Congrats on the new one NewJack. It looks nice. Great color.

Looks like you are blessed as well M Bruno

Joao the band and matching binding are top shelf. That hat is an absolute knockout. Maybe one of my favorites. (could be the sides creeping up there)

Nice use of straw Harv and hats-R-me!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ