Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice one Michael .
This is a Brent Black monte resized and re blocked by Art with a Borsalino pug. Finally I got a decent hat that I like.

tommyK

One Too Many
View attachment 16027
Akubra Bushman

Can't remember if this color is Nullarbor Tan or Fawn. Either way it's a good neutral medium brown that goes with a lot. My biggest hat yet (3 1/4 brim), Joao is inspiring me to go bigger. A Boss of the Plains can't be far behind!

Mystic

Practically Family
Nice one, Harv

Sharpe wide brim milan, G.

whether tan or fawn....looks good, tommyK

A "decent hat" is a whale of a understatement, Bond....Looks like a Very desirable WINNER to me.....

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats yesterday everyone.

Bond, the BBB is looking great - I was wearing mine yesterday too, brought back to life with a sweatband and ribbon job by Tom Gomez.

smugshot_596583-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
bond, tommyk, g.durand, GregNYC, Tommy G., David, Nice display of lids, Gents! Very nice!

tommyk, I like the Bushman, and I like that color. If I had one of those I would switch out the ribbon, and I know just the bow I would put on that. I may have to look into getting that hat....(just thinking to myself)

For me today, I'm wearing my late 1940s Imperial Stetson in "Suede Finish". The felt on this is unbelivable! Very soft. The liner is "like new", and so is the sweat. This hat didn't see much head time at all....

Imperial_01.jpg

Imperial_02.jpg

Imperial_03.jpg

Imperial_04.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
David, T, Justin, Harv--looking sharp today, fellas.

I feel like I should be on the Vegas Strip ca. 1962 with this one, headed for the Sammy Davis, Jr. show at the Sands.

Mallory Milan
photo-187_zpsb5b12a27.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday was John Galt's Stagecoach (it's mine but he worked it for me).
20140726.jpg

^^Behind me is what was once the Diesel locomotive Meca in Portugal. Still is the Diesel locomotives workshop but lost a lot of importance since the electrification of the tracks in the Tagus south bank. Before 2004, you had to travel by boat from Lisbon to Barreiro to catch a train to Algarve. This place was always full of different locomotive series and now it's shadow since most tracks are now electrified and the trains departs from Lisbon now. What remains is the commuter trains to Setúbal.

20140726b.jpg

^^same hat but in Lisbon port/docks.

-------

Today this Thoroughbred long hair in grey.
20140727.jpg

Great hats and pictures Joao. Thanks for sharing.

G.D. you look like you feel. Fantastic hat!!

Nice Stetson 1mach1

That Borsalino has serious style Splintercellsz

TJones that is a sweet looking Stetson.

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
1mach1: Thank you :) It's a Stetson Sportlite hat that I purchased from rlk here. Very floppy hat and light in weight, a favorite of mine that gets a lot of action in the summer.

AnA: Thanks! Looking sharp there too, I like the dark coat and light hat combo.
g.durand: Nice straw hat, sir. Lovely color on that one.
Bond: Hat suits you fine! I like the shape of the brim a lot.
Tommy K: Nice color and thin ribbon. Looks good.
GregNYC: Both hats look good. The straw is my favorite :)
The Tommy Gun Bandit: Nice outfit, sir.
DJH: Another gr8 looking straw!
T Jones: That looks like an awesome hat! You're rockin' it, man.
splintercellsz: I love the color of the felt and the band, very good combination.
1mach1: Sharp hat and nice photograph.
Joao: Both are sharp Westerns. I like the ribbon on the first one and I'm a fan of long hair hats.

Today I wore my Peerless hat to church.

fh5zptF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80