Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
ingineer, Charlie, AnA, b-man, Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments on my Stagecoach.

ingineer,That straw really suits you well. Very crisp looking.

Charlie, Love the scenic background. The straw fits in nicely!

AnA, I really like the 3X CB. Is that the one you bought recently? Very nice hat.

b-man, love the Brills 15. That looks really nice!

hatophile, Very nice display! I really like the Stetson thin ribbon!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
IMG_1598.jpg

:thumbup:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

GregNYC - I am a fan of that new Panama. I've always liked that sort of diamond shaped pork pie. Very jazzy. One of these days I hope to run across one for myself.

Lots of other great hats lately from the rest of you guys, too.

And some really killer new ribbon work.

Last edited:

Qvist

Familiar Face
View attachment 16156

Hello guys! Long time since my last visit here. All you gents looking sharp as ever and lots of wonderful hats! I haven´t acquired any new hats in a long time since all my money and time have gone to our new (to us) house. Anyhow, yesterday I reseived my firs Bowler hat. I couldn´t find a vintage bowler in my size so I had to settle for a modern one. This Bowler is Christys´ Fur Felt. It´s not stunning but its solid and pretty good quality for a modern hat and in traditional shape.

Nice Mike. Would you mind asking Bob if he has time to pimp a 1930s montecristi for me? It's one a showed to Garrett recently. Needs some cleaning, a new sweatband and perhaps a new mid-ribbon. Thanks!

This hat's been around the block, mostly keeping company with youngsters. Here's what it looks like on top of a guy that's been around the block a few times too. ;)

theavenue1.jpg

theavenue2.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nice display of lids everyone. I'm wearing my Resistol Stagecoach again today after switching out the large double pointed Western bow for this slightly smaller version....

R_Silverbelly_01.jpg

R_Silverbelly_02.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Alan, there's something just right about that hat, to my untrained eye. The miles have seasoned it. T Barrow, I'm digging that ribbon. More later, gotta go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner