Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, nice!
Joao - the sombrero looks great on you. I'll settle with yesterday's being a dressy western then ;)
Joao, good choice. We haven't seen that one out in a while.
Thank you all.

----------
Today another hat I missed, this fuzzy furry brown 5x Stetson.
20140905.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Che - a visit to the opticians confirmed by suspicions, and I'm now looking for frames.

Joao - nice furry.

Michael - great looking Strat.

OddHatter

New in Town
Hello Gents,

I just wanted to touch base with you all and say "I'm loving the hats!" I have never seen so many wonderful pieces in one place and, being new to this forum and still earning my "sea legs" in hat wearing, seeing all you fine dressed gents rocking the hats fills me with confidence as I venture out into the world with my new fashion piece. I still haven't quite figured out how to post pics but as soon as I do I'll share with you. Again, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the confidence-inspiring show.

Dan

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Fuzzy is GOOD, Joao!
Joao - nice furry.
Two gentlemen with fine hat's , Joao and Jeff.
Love it, it's a so nice hat :D Thank you.

I just wanted to touch base with you all and say "I'm loving the hats!" I have never seen so many wonderful pieces in one place and, being new to this forum and still earning my "sea legs" in hat wearing, seeing all you fine dressed gents rocking the hats fills me with confidence as I venture out into the world with my new fashion piece. I still haven't quite figured out how to post pics but as soon as I do I'll share with you. Again, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the confidence-inspiring show.
You're welcome. As you can check in this thread I'm "almost" the only one with wide brim westerns in a "sea" of fedoras.
I do not own a fedora (does a Royal Stetson I do NOT wear counts?) and sometimes feels a bit awkward posting pictures of my hats in the middle of so many fedoras/boaters/caps but can't avoid it... I just love my westerns (and some from loungers like Alan's wide brim Nutrias)
To post pictures you need to have 10 posts in the lounge or use a image hosting service. There are a thread somewhere explaining it.

OddHatter

New in Town
Love it, it's a so nice hat :D Thank you.

You're welcome. As you can check in this thread I'm "almost" the only one with wide brim westerns in a "sea" of fedoras.
I do not own a fedora (does a Royal Stetson I do NOT wear counts?) and sometimes feels a bit awkward posting pictures of my hats in the middle of so many fedoras/boaters/caps but can't avoid it... I just love my westerns (and some from loungers like Alan's wide brim Nutrias)
To post pictures you need to have 10 posts in the lounge or use a image hosting service. There are a thread somewhere explaining it.

Hello Joao, thanks for the info about the pics - that helps a lot. I've noticed - and love - your westerns in this sea of fedoras. To me your full beard and beautiful local - I'm in the middle of farm country, no seas of water, just corn - really just feels "right". You know how to rock your hats!

And for what it's worth, I'm really learning a lot about dress style to accent the hats of whatever make from all of you. I was really just a jeans/tee-shirt guy but now with a fedora I find I must "up" my game a bit in terms of dress to at least a collar. Being unfamiliar with men's fashion I'm getting ideas just with all the pics. I'm a total sponge right now and taking it all in so with each picture you're teaching me plenty. Again, I'm grateful for all your efforts.

As they say: a pictures worth a thousand words. And boy is it!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy