Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Joao, David, AnA, Jaunty, Justin, (your '30s Stetsonian looks awesome), very nice display of lids guys. All of you look great!

This Stetson Nutria started out as a size 7 Western. John Galt resized it to a 7 1/8 LO and converted it to a fedora. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Thanks John....

Wearing_my_Nutria.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This Stetson Nutria started out as a size 7 Western. John Galt resized it to a 7 1/8 LO and converted it to a fedora. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Thanks John....
Nice Nutria (apart of the short-almost-non-existance-brim).

Nutria is such a nice felt. Must dug mine (also with a almost-too-much-short-brim-for-me).

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nutria Conversion

Nice Nutria (apart of the short-almost-non-existance-brim).

Nutria is such a nice felt. Must dug mine (also with a almost-too-much-short-brim-for-me).

Ha! Thanks buddy. 2 3/4 is still a pretty decent width for a fedora. ;) I really like Nutria felt. I'd like to get a few more.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Jaunty #1
Good to see ya & lookin good !

Well good to see everyone Hatted as well.

North West Hats today
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A567%3Dot%3E286%3A%3D89%3C%3D5%3B%3C%3D377989%3C4%3C%3B34%3Bnu0mrj

weather finally letting up my way gonna be high 70s today
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5887%3Dot%3E286%3A%3D89%3C%3D62%3A%3D377989%3C53934%3Bnu0mrj

che:cool:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Monday already? After the slowest drive from Philadelphia home to New Hampshire (got back a few hours ago), I'm happy that Dunkin's is right next door to the office :)

Borsalino this morning

smugshot_4380803-L.jpg

Ghost Rider

One of the Regulars
A great display of hats all round today. Since my collection is rather limited, I'm afraid my posts are somewhat repetitive. Anyway, I put my Bates beaver roll up through the proper travel test. After 21 hours flying time (plus a one and a half hour transfer) spent partially rolled in my rucksack, it literally just popped back into shape, so I'm very happy.
View attachment 18169

GregNYC

One Too Many
Ghost, it looks fabulous! I have a rollable Borsalino that looks similar. Maybe I'll try packing it too some day.

I once asked the good folks in this thread about my limited collection. I didn't want to post the same hats over and over. They were very encouraging. Basically they said "Go ahead - maybe try different angles!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TOP shelf hats ALL weekend!!

We always look forward to seeing those smiling faces, Ghostrider!

Greg your new avatar is just "off-the-hook," perfect!!

Delighting in Donning the Dobbs...

Glad Hatter

Suspended
I'm wearing a grey Sterkowski rabbit fur fedora. It's was my first hat purchase as I was trying to get my feet wet in wearing fedoras. No pictures today as my phone's camera is on the fritz.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I tip my hat to the GRAND hats being worn! EXCELLENT.

A special nod to Jauntyone's VS - very special hat and worn in a special place.

My Sunday flight, delayed til early this morning meant I headed right into the gym. I have some tired gymnasts and fellow coaches from our travels. I tossed my hat on the bush outside of the gym when I opened it this morning as I needed to bring in all of the baggage and stuff. Low and behold when I headed out for coffee a bit ago, my hat was patiently waiting. Hats have patience!

i-zjzdprT-M.jpg

Above is my VS Executive (bluesmoke colored felt).

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace